Need some new inspiration. Looking for training documentary

Pumping Iron and Generation Iron are both on Netflix. CT Fletcher has a new one called "My Magnificent Obsession" which looks awesome, but I haven't really looked about where to watch it yet

American Netflix is different to other countries. Annoyingly.

I'm such an a-hole TS, I forgot to mention my FAVORITE documentary of all time.

Hawkeye: Iowa's Men of the Mat.

It's an oldie but probably provides the best insight into the intensity, competitiveness, and downright lunacy of college wrestling.

Part 1
[YT]7QdcHrPotm4[/YT]

Part 2
[YT]6iuFOED5Pq8&mode=NORMAL[/YT]

Part 3
[YT]9kK7CADHt1U&mode=NORMAL[/YT]

Part 4
[YT]8kIYjHpyEdw&mode=NORMAL[/YT]

Part 5
[YT]TxhZhYwm41Y&mode=NORMAL[/YT]

Part 6
[YT]w9AsUxRapDc&mode=NORMAL[/YT]

Part 7
[YT]KcWAdJXpOFQ&mode=NORMAL[/YT]

Great. good stuff! thanks. gonna watch later.

I shall be watching that over the weekend, thanks KILL KILL

Generation iron is good. I saw something like that fairly recently that was about power lifting but I can't remember the name.

Watching one called "menu" but it's a mountaineering documentary. Im pretty obsessed with mountaineering, and. Unthinking a basically the hard at sport in earth.

While we're on the subject could anyone recommend any cds or media that could help reinforce positive reinforcement/thinking/self belief?

Im looking for something I can listen too in my car on the way to training, but even youtube videos could be useful.

Lol at him being a warrior.

Seriously man, i try not smash on pro bodybuilding too much cause those guys do train really hard but I hate that " i'd rather be a lion for a day than a lamb who lives forever" shit when most of what you're doing is flexing in the mirror

Seriously man, i try not smash on pro bodybuilding too much cause those guys do train really hard but I hate that " i'd rather be a lion for a day than a lamb who lives forever" shit when most of what you're doing is flexing in the mirror

I mean, if thats what gets you going, cool I guess lol. Love seeing all the "opinion of a sheep blah blah" posts on social media.

The "warrior" thing just always cracks me up.

I agree with you both on the "warrior" part.

Also: no more bodybuilding documentary. i watched generation iron last night on netflix.. Bodybuilding is just not my cup of tea..

I agree with you both on the "warrior" part.

Also: no more bodybuilding documentary. i watched generation iron last night on netflix.. Bodybuilding is just not my cup of tea..

Not really documentary types like youre looking for, but I really like Rubish's and Lilly's videos.

While we're on the subject could anyone recommend any cds or media that could help reinforce positive reinforcement/thinking/self belief?

Im looking for something I can listen too in my car on the way to training, but even youtube videos could be useful.

Sometimes I'll lay down for like an hour and turn on one of the positive affirmation videos on YouTube in the background.

Back