Need help locating an MMA fight

OK, so I am going to have to cry uncle. I did my best, I promise. Given your criteria, I scoured every fight card of StrikeForce events by year on Wikipedia. Of all the candidates that were easily dismissed due to that same criteria, others were impossible to verify. Sometimes simply because there are no readily available pictures of the fighter from their fights 2008-2012 (Hair cuts happen!). That doesn't even begin to consider the off chance you mistook/misremembered Mexican/Mexican American for, say, a Brazilian. That's just an example of course, not calling your memory into question. Me personally, a fight that happened that long ago? Shitttt.. I admit that there were a grip of fighters on the prelims cards that I did not know, or recognize, so some of that falls on me.

Also, to be fair, while running with "Mexican/Mexican American", I went for the Mexican names. Some can fall through the cracks profiling that way as well. For example, my last name is Nelson, and I am whiter than Canelo Alvarez, but soy mas Mexicano que el maiz.

I love doing this sort of thing, so if there is anything else you can remember that can help.. that would be awesome!

P.S. The wiki pages are actually pretty good. The main reason I used it is that it brings all the cards together chronologically. It also has all cards, regardless of broadcast medium. Showtime, HDnet, and Strikeforce also used CBS for their "free TV cards". Nothing jumped out at me.

Tapology works in the same way too, you have to click in the org's name (not the card) and it will list all the cards for you

Orry TS, I really did my best, I thought it will be some of those guys I listed
It probably was some really shady prelims which had two newcomers guys who had no profile photos in any site

Back