Need help about Dragon Ball Super!

crofighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am huge Dragon Ball fan......watched the original, Z and GT and maybe first 2 seasons of Super............then i stopped, because i felt Dragon Ball has gone the wrong path.............it lost everything that made the first two an absolute masterpiece.........they became so unoriginal, the animations were crap, even the soundtrack is nothing compared to the true Dragon Ball franchises, the storyline and characters were so unimaginative, super saiyan red, blue, i mean wtf????? it looked to me like Akira has come up with those ideas in 3 minutes and was doing it only for money without all the passion he had in the past............

dragon-ball-super-228379-1280x0.png

i mean wtf is this?????......seriously............

I think that even GT is waaaay better than Super based on what i have experienced from Super...

so i ask everyone who follows the Super??Is it good, is it worth it and why is that and should i watch it?

They fell into an overpowered quandary. At the end of the Buu Saga, every hero was pretty much able to destroy a planet. Now they have to find villains who pose a threat to these guys and find a way for the heroes to be able to power up and defeat those villains. Everyone is so damn powerful, the stakes aren't as high as they used to be.

Theres probably an all new, younger staff for the show which is probably why all these changes stink. I'm still entertained, I just don't really care if a character dies because all of them have been wished back so often. Not to mention dead people are still "alive" in other plains that goku travels to.

It's not worth it. I just watch it because it's free and for nostalgia reasons. It feels like a corny cheap version and the new characters art style is so lame.

I stil watch it but dbz is way way way better than dbs if you want to watch dbs replays just go to watch32.com and search dragon ball super all of the episodes are there

Super is alright. Rough around some parts. Animation gets better as the show goes along.

You'll experience more slice of life moments. Current arc and future arcs are looking good. Better than GT (which is garbage).

Fills the gap in time between the end of the buu saga and z.

Worth to watch if you're a long time fan.

I think just being a long time fan and nostalgia purposes I watch it. I don't really care if the animation is not the best at times, or if power levels don't make sense and I don't compare it to DB/DBZ/DBGT. I'm just happy they decided to let the show go on. What actually happens is out of my control. The only thing that made it feel a little slow was the first 2 main arcs since most fans already watched the two movies. I think once they got into the U6/U7 tournament and beyond I was more excited to watch it.

They flesh out all the characters in the Tournament of Power saga. The battle Royal is pretty original, and I love that Frieza is that desperate last minute replacement for the ten man team. It's very original, imo. The animation and fights are getting a hell lot better. This saga alone makes Super > DBZ, and it's not even over. The battle royal haven't even started yet, and I'm already loving it!

Well Super isn't all that great but it's better then GT imo. I like that God's were introduced into the storyline and we get whole Universes full of potential Villains.

Back