Need advice on PS Plus perks

He was wondering if PlayStation knew what discs he owned so he could get the digital version of the games for free since his disc drive is broken.

Some of you need to lay off the weed.

He was wondering if PlayStation knew what discs he owned so he could get the digital version of the games for free since his disc drive is broken.

...you do, if you think the above actually makes any amount of sense. at all.

1. this had NOTHING to do with ps+. at all. except to OP. somehow. who still never explained that part.
2. how is the ps3 supposed to know what discs he currently owns? especially if the part that scans the discs is broken? hahahaha
3. that's not how this works. that's not how any of this works.

Thank you. I really wondered if i wasnt clear.

Yes thats exactly what happened. As i said already, every game i purchased, and i mean every single one, needed an update. That would be proving i owned the games and im connecting to some sort of source that can detect the games.

Thank you. I really wondered if i wasnt clear.

Yes thats exactly what happened. As i said already, every game i purchased, and i mean every single one, needed an update. That would be proving i owned the games and im connecting to some sort of source that can detect the games.

...no, it doesn't prove that you own them. discs can be sold. like infamous second son, that i pawned off on some sucker from ebay.

sure, i downloaded a patch for it. but i don't own it.

...no, it doesn't prove that you own them. discs can be sold. like infamous second son, that i pawned off on some sucker from ebay.

sure, i downloaded a patch for it. but i don't own it.

Sure I of course knew all this because I'm an avid PS user but I still had the reading comprehension to understand what he was asking.

Plus I'm not a dick like you, back to your mothers basement.

<DisgustingHHH>

Sure I of course knew all this because I'm an avid PS user but I still had the reading comprehension to understand what he was asking.

...wait, so i'm supposed to jump to a conclusion that OP thinks that because his optical drive died, ps+ (and specifically ps+, not just psn) can somehow magically know what discs he has... and answer that his ps3 can't know what games he bought, instead of the actual questions he asked?

this is hilarious. even miss cleo couldn't pull this off.

Plus I'm not a dick like you,

no, not like me... you're a different kind.

back to your mothers basement.

back to? you think i leave the basement when i make posts, or something? as if i could live in a basement without a fast internet connection.

...wait, so i'm supposed to jump to a conclusion that OP thinks that because his optical drive died, ps+ (and specifically ps+, not just psn) can somehow magically know what discs he has... and answer that his ps3 can't know what games he bought, instead of the actual questions he asked?

this is hilarious. even miss cleo couldn't pull this off.

no, not like me... you're a different kind.

back to? you think i leave the basement when i make posts, or something? as if i could live in a basement without a fast internet connection.

You confuse easily. But thats ok, others in here dont.

Plus I'm not a dick like you, back to your mothers basement.

<DisgustingHHH>

Because i was asking for advice, an admittance of ignorance of the matter, he used it as a green light to be a cocksucker.

Ok, so the ps plus network doesnt know what discs i own nor dont own. Got it.
This guy at the bar i was crying at about this said that when you join this network, certain games are free, as long as youre a member, of course.

Where are these bundles he referring to?

Because i was asking for advice, an admittance of ignorance of the matter, he used it as a green light to be a cocksucker.

Ok, so the ps plus network doesnt know what discs i own nor dont own. Got it.
This guy at the bar i was crying at about this said that when you join this network, certain games are free, as long as youre a member, of course.

oh, dear god. this can't be real. no one's THIS ignorant with an internet connection and search engines.

You confuse easily. But thats ok, others in here dont.

riiiight. you rebought games because i confuse easily.

and you thought that a ps3 without an optical drive would magically know you have ps3 discs, despite a complete inability to read them.

keep throwing stones.

They offer free monthly games for PS Plus members. Sometimes AAA titles but usually they're indies. This month:
  • Until Dawn, PS4
  • Game of Thrones, PS4
  • Tokyo Jungle, PS3
  • Darkstalkers Resurrection, PS3
  • Element4l, PS Vita
  • Don’t Die, Mr. Robot, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/06/28/ps-plus-free-games-for-july-2017/

Just every month. Say if you love any one of those, could u play them next month or onto the new list like netflix?
Once you download a free monthly ps+ game, you can play it forever, as long as you have a ps+ account.

Even if your ps+ runs out, the moment you renew it you have access to all the games you previously downloaded.

I know this because I sold my ps4, bought another one a year later and renewed ps+ and all the free ps+ games were still there.

Back