Neck too big to choke -- how common is it?

Or you could read that I have already express that I understand what you guys are saying and explain my point of view, or may be your the idiot that cannot understand what in saying...

Everyone understands what you are saying.

You're just wrong.

Look at this arrow: --->

after rotating it 360 degrees it looks like this: --->

It is pointing in the same direction even with what you term as a 'complete' rotation. If I wanted to denote a change in direction literally any degree change that wasn't a multiple of 360 would work. If I wanted to denote the exact opposite direction I would rotate the arrow 180 degrees like so:

<---

That would be the complete opposite direction. The use of a metaphor should be to accurately illustrate your point. If everyone else says that your metaphor not only doesn't illustrate your intended point, but in fact can easily be interpreted as meaning the opposite of what you are intending to say then your metaphor is bad.

You're using a bad metaphor, just admit it and move on.

It's like when a bear shits in the woods and nobody hears it.

Last edited:
Or you could read that I have already express that I understand what you guys are saying and explain my point of view, or may be your the idiot that cannot understand what in saying...

*sigh*....nevermind, continue as you clearly don't understand what ANYONE else is saying.

I liked the Tony Hawke reference, now if you said you'd done a 720 or a 1080 then I might be inclined to agree

Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away.

MichaelJackosnX360GIF_zps72c60e75.gif

Everyone understands what you are saying.

You're just wrong.

Look at this arrow: --->

after rotating it 360 degrees it looks like this: --->

It is pointing in the same direction even with what you term as a 'complete' rotation. If I wanted to denote a change in direction literally any degree change that wasn't a multiple of 360 would work. If I wanted to denote the exact opposite direction I would rotate the arrow 180 degrees like so:

<---

That would be the complete opposite direction. The use of a metaphor should be to accurately illustrate your point. If everyone else says that your metaphor not only doesn't illustrate your intended point, but in fact can easily be interpreted as meaning the opposite of what you are intending to say then your metaphor is bad.

You're using a bad metaphor, just admit it and move on.

It's like when a bear shits in the woods and nobody hears it.

why do you keep on briging this, didnt I express I do understand what you are saying?

for fuck sakes, I get it, its obvious that we down here, dont use the same metaphor in the same way, do I need to make my self clear once more? 360 IS A COMPLETE CIRCLE, COMPLETE is the key word, not the freaking direction...

180 is half of a circle.
360 is a complete.

I kind of noticed that this is a joke in the US, well, it is not to be taken as joke here, and we use 360 when we want to express a complete "insert action" here... have you guys ever though that may be, just may be, in some place of the world, things dont mean the exactly same thing it does in the US??

Well that's it. We need an international survey now.

see! this guy gets it! :icon_evil:)

Actually, no...I don't. It's to do a 180...

If 0 degrees is our starting point and we are facing north (that is true north, not magnetic north) and we rotate our bodies 180 degrees, we are now facing true south...the exact opposite of where we were facing before.

If we are facing 0 degrees and rotate 360 degrees, we are still facing 0 degrees and true north.

To put it into grappling terms...if you are in my guard and I execute a sweep...if I roll the sweep 180 degrees, I end up from the bottom in top position. The opposite of where I was. If I roll the sweep 360 degrees, I am still in guard bottom.

If 0 degrees is our starting point and we are facing north (that is true north, not magnetic north) and we rotate our bodies 180 degrees, we are now facing true south...the exact opposite of where we were facing before.

If we are facing 0 degrees and rotate 360 degrees, we are still facing 0 degrees and true north.

To put it into grappling terms...if you are in my guard and I execute a sweep...if I roll the sweep 180 degrees, I end up from the bottom in top position. The opposite of where I was. If I roll the sweep 360 degrees, I am still in guard bottom.

you should turn your sarcasm detector ON.

Michael Jackson walks into room. Turns 360 degrees. Moonwalks out.

Checkmate.

Back