Nearly got tapped by a girl..

Then i thought about that thread where a +300lb sherdogger ADMITTED to getting tapped by a 115lb grill and it gave me the the strength to push through and not tap.

One step closer to black belt

17346960176_f9827107dd_z.jpg

url
tumblr_inline_nkay8tZMcu1s3d31u.gif
tumblr_inline_nkay9cwekt1s3d31u.png

We have a chick in class who decent with the standard armbar from the guard. She never got me with it but she sure as hell gets closer than any other guy I roll with.

Some moves and techniques have absolutely zero reliance of size or strength of any kind and anyone can be an expert at them

It's literally impossible to be tapped out in bjj by a woman. Unless you are some tiny little 104lb 11 yr old, you're an embarrassment to the male community. They are too physically weak to do anything.

Tapped out by a tiny girl via wrist lock. True story. #notashamed

When I was a White Belt we had a drill in which you would start with your opponent in rear mount while they already have Cross Choke grip in place and once the instructor whistled it was just - survive for 3 minutes. I had a 140lb Purple Belt chick (who was bangin the Instructor of course) on my back and there wasnt a way in hell i was gonna let that chick finish that choke. The whole class started watching because she had it deep and I remember looking up and seeing this dude shakin his head "He aint gonna tap -he'll never tap..."

Correct. Win by pure chauvinism !

Not tapping in sparring is dumb.

Just saying. Pride heals faster than bones, dude.
There are a bunch of dumb mother fuckers that train. They are really barely above the couch potatoes. If you are using strength, you aren't doing bjj right. If it's an asset you have, use it in tournaments but not just rolling. You won't ever improve like that. Get rid of ego, and things can start really happening.

that human being has more testosterone than most men, not sure what it qualifies as
I "rolled" with a girl like that once, for the experience.
It was the gayest thing I've ever done.
Gross.
Won't do that again.

The fact that you even made this post shows how Beta you are.

I "rolled" with a girl like that once, for the experience.
It was the gayest thing I've ever done.
Gross.
Won't do that again.
where did you find "another one" like that, that's a really rare specimen

Back