NCAAF: 12.31 7pm ET Clemson - Ohio State

GO BUCKS!!!

45-31

'bama already won, planets are aligning for another OSU/'bama matchup, which is what I want.

Tide tears taste like sweet young pussy.

Edit to add OSU has been up and down this year, so Clemson may well wreck them, I'm just dreaming of a OSU/'bama matchup and another OSU win.

Last edited:
'bama already won, planets are aligning for another OSU/'bama matchup, which is what I want.

Tide tears taste like sweet young pussy.

Edit to add OSU has been up and down this year, so Clemson may well wreck them, I'm just dreaming of a OSU/'bama matchup and another OSU win.
Getting nervy

@KDR by RNC Bad. OSU lost 12 starters to NFL last year and is the youngest top team, but was off tonight and got wrecked. That kicker didn't help anything early, but props to Clemson. Great game from them and that Watson was spectacular.

31-0. OUCH!!! Good luck to Clemson, hope they beat 'bama and OSU will be back next year for another shot, IMO.

@KDR by RNC Bad. OSU lost 12 starters to NFL last year and is the youngest top team, but was off tonight and got wrecked. That kicker didn't help anything early, but props to Clemson. Great game from them and that Watson was spectacular.

31-0. OUCH!!! Good luck to Clemson, hope they beat 'bama and OSU will be back next year for another shot, IMO.
Hell yeah

@equus straight WRECKING the house on the bowl games, today. Kudos.

I myself was a solid donor at every turn, so that will help them keep the house solvent. I do what I can.

damn forgot to bet on this <{hughesimpress}>

@equus straight WRECKING the house on the bowl games, today. Kudos.

I myself was a solid donor at every turn, so that will help them keep the house solvent. I do what I can.

Lol. Thanks bud. 4/4....that washington game was scary there for the beginning.

Back