NCAA Wrestling 2015-16

Nevills is cleared to wrestle and McCutcheon will wrestle against Ohio State which is big. If you saw the match, his knee injury was nasty. I thought he blew out his knee.

Wow, Dean lost to Boyd. That's a HUGE shock to me.
Yea...frustrating year as a Cornell fan. Dean has been out with the flu for over a week and came back for this dual. He looked gassed early on. But credit to Boyd. He has now beat Dean and Mikklus so obviously he is for real.

I just saw the last couple of minutes last night and I think Mega is right there with him.

NaTo did beast him on that counter to his shot.

The counter could have been potentially dangerous (could have, not should have). Nico took the only decent shot of the match. Nate was never even close to Nico's legs. That's a shot that Nico finishes 90 times out of 100. I think the top 4 there are so evenly matched that it can go anyone's way come March. I'd guess Dance will get the 2 seed and the top 3 of the B1G will be 1, 3, and 4 unless Nico wins which would put Dance at 1 and then the top 3 at the B1G at 2, 3, and 4. I like Nico's chances as much as I like any of their chances to be honest.

Rey isn't fat but him and Nelson are the embodiment of that quote lol.

Both those guys were BORING
I take your point especially because Rey owes his title to Flores getting a concussion

Brenden Schaub has said he could beat Cain Valasquez in a wrestling match and generally pushes the idea that being a heavyweight in the UFC is harder than any of the other weight classes and disses smaller fighters

He also constantly disses wrestlers and said he could beat them in pure wrestling. I would really love to see him wrestle Rey...the "Schaub Shutdown" would be so effective when stalling and pushouts are involved...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I take your point especially because Rey owes his title to Flores getting a concussion

Brenden Schaub has said he could beat Cain Valasquez in a wrestling match and generally pushes the idea that being a heavyweight in the UFC is harder than any of the other weight classes and disses smaller fighters

He also constantly disses wrestlers and said he could beat them in pure wrestling. I would really love to see him wrestle Rey...the "Schaub Shutdown" would be so effective when stalling and pushouts are involved...:rolleyes:

He thinks he can beat Cain? Didn't Big Country take him down easy?

Kevin Randleman passed, he was a national champion for the Buckeyes, before his ufc career
RIP

He couldn't even outwrestle Cyborg. Who is a good wrestlers by BJJ/sub grappling standards, but is no D1 AA. Schaub has to be one of the more delusional fighters out there. If you still want to call him a fighter I suppose.

He couldn't even outwrestle Cyborg. Who is a good wrestlers by BJJ/sub grappling standards, but is no D1 AA. Schaub has to be one of the more delusional fighters out there. If you still want to call him a fighter I suppose.
He's a perfect example of that success is as much "who you know" as much as what you know or how good you actually are.

Back