NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Duke suspend Allen?

Speaking of Boeheim, teh Cuse got waxed tonight by an awful 7 loss St Johns team 93-60. Looks like they're going to be in the doldrums for a while.

Might be smart to fast track The Grinch's retirement by a year or two and just try to start fresh with a new coaching reign sooner rather than later. Mike Hopkins is a beta can and not a good leader imo as replacement, I say fuck it and throw G-Mac in as HC.

overtime-20th-dec-2014-villanova-wildcats-fans-with-a-sign-about-syracuse-ecwrdp.jpg

GMac has no recruiting ties, and give Hop a chance before saying he can't coach. This Cuse team is hard to watch. The worst defensive team in a long time.

At UCLA game and even when playing like crap they win by double digits.

Grayson Allen suspended indefinitely for giving the opposing a player a lovetap. Bunch of fucking pussies.

Coack K is going to be on Dan Patrick in a little while. This should be interesting

10:30 cst to be exact

I don't watch College ball, only the professionals. would the worst bench in the NBA destroy the best college team?

Dude fucked up not going to the draft last year, he was projected as like a top-15 pick maybe higher. He's regressed a ton this year especially with a great incoming freshman class and losing playing time. Plus all this bad hype and going to be benched for several games now.

Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go until the 2nd round.

probably why I've never gotten into College ball. Also, im not american so i have no affiliation other than to my brackets every year
The NCAA tournament that happens in March is some of the best athletic competition out there. It is basically a huge grand prix style basketball orgy...it is as good as basketball gets imo. The NBA has much better ballers but NCAA teams are 100% effort and heart.

The NCAA tournament that happens in March is some of the best athletic competition out there. It is basically a huge grand prix style basketball orgy...it is as good as basketball gets imo. The NBA has much better ballers but NCAA teams are 100% effort and heart.
I love it as a fan but single elimination sucks ass for determining the champ in basketball. It would be great if they'd shorten the regular season and then each round could be best of 3 with the higher seed hosting until the actual title game.

I absolutely adore this Indiana squad. Only squad in the land that's top 5 in both pounding the offensive glass and defending the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back