NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical assault of a car and a women cant keep josh jackson out, but i'm guessing two fouls will. At least for the first half

Joshua didn't assault any woman; he just threatened to. Not excusing his behavior but they are entirely different.

It's a perfect example of why the single elimination format sucks ass for basketball. All it takes is one bad game and everyone thinks you suck.

It's a perfect example of why the single elimination format sucks ass for basketball. All it takes is one bad game and everyone thinks you suck.

Single elimination doesn't determine the best team just the best of that tournament. It makes for exciting games though.

I'd cut the fluff out of the regular season and get rid of the stupid conference tournaments so each round could at least be best of 3 (with the higher seed hosting).

I'd cut the fluff out of the regular season and get rid of the stupid conference tournaments so each round could at least be best of 3 (with the higher seed hosting).

So you want to ruin March Madness?

Shit ain't fair, but every team understands the drill. Who has the fortitude, luck, and skill to prevail on a single game basis with the mental hurdle of knowing that everything is on the line.

This is what separates the NCAA Basketball Tournament from any other mainstream sport. Irrational young athletes with the burden of pressure on their shoulder in the one team sport where seemingly more superior talent and skill can be overmatched in a single outing.

Oregon played good d. Have all year. Kansas played cup cakes until tonight in the tourney.

Oregon's guys hit the big shots and kansas didn't. I'm sure people want to say kansas was better but theres no proof of that. The big three in the pac 12 have been the in the best ten teams all year. They could beat any team on any given night.

East cost bias always plays out in the ncaa. But it's just all bull shit. East coast teams win more often because of the fact they have ten times the amount of big schools. Doesn't make the pac 12 weak or teams like Gonzaga weak.

Fact is kansas had a home game and Oregon shut them you.

Looks like west coast can finally break that 20 year title drought. It will be sort of comical if zags are the school to do it

And this is why no one watches the NBA.

NCAA tourney is the best damn sporting event there is, toughen up buttercups.

And Monk went off for 47. Not gonna happen again.

Justin Jackson scored a career high almost 40

Berry also had like 30, Fox 25 and 10 or something like that

So all that's a wash

Throw everything about that Dec game out the window, doesn't matter

Last edited:
Consensus over/under 160.5

Spread unc -2.5

538 has UK at 56% odds to win

BPI UNC @ 59%

Kenpom UNC 63%

Status
Not open for further replies.