NCAA Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard times.

Can't wait for Uconn to be the first team with a losing record entering the postseason to win the National Title when they get hot in March.

At least this is what I tell myself to avoid cutting my wrists from the abysmal basketball I've endured this season.

7e3.jpg

Nobody cares about irrelevant basketball being played on the west coast, that's why it's not nationally televised.
Not irrelevant this year, PAC has 3 legit title contenders, the consensus top 2 picks in the NBA draft in fultz and ball according to NBA draft.net, draftexpress and Chad ford of espn. West coast ball is as relevant as ever this year. Your loss . And it will only continue next year when deandre Ayton and Michael porter jr show up out west and make it back to back years the top 2 picks come from the PAC 12.

Gators, baby.
What a pleasant surprise this was. I haven't seen us dominate a UK team in the paint like that since the back to back teams.
You watch though, we'll lose @ Georgia on Tuesday and that combined with losing to Vandy @ home will cost us a share of a prestigious SEC title.

Not irrelevant this year, PAC has 3 legit title contenders, the consensus top 2 picks in the NBA draft in fultz and ball according to NBA draft.net, draftexpress and Chad ford of espn. West coast ball is as relevant as ever this year. Your loss . And it will only continue next year when deandre Ayton and Michael porter jr show up out west and make it back to back years the top 2 picks come from the PAC 12.
Ninja please, a Pac team hasn't won it all in 20 years.

Where's that jabroni who was hyping up UCLA/Washington? That sure put butts in the seats alright...

well it was washingtons first home sell out since 2012, the fans were certainly interested. Hard to predict ucla was gonna be so fucking awesome.

Given the fact there feels like a bit of a paradigm shift of every big program being somewhat shitty this year, if there was ever a season where West Coast basketball breaks their dry spell in the tournament, it would be this season.

FFS, Gonzaga likely being the #1 overall seed who has a realistic chance of losing to a 16 seed, and Northwestern possibly making the tournament for the first time in school history exemplifies the level of doo-doo basketball being played around the country this season.

My thoughts exactly.
We're gonna have to win out just get a share but I don't see that happening @ UK. South Carolina doesn't have to play them again.

I wonder what the most played rivalries are because our game tonight against Georgia was the 213th in the series.

South Carolina shot 3 for 30 in the first half and they're still about to win because Alabama sucks ass and is gonna cost us 1st place in the SEC. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back