NCAA basketball: early games

You beautiful bastard

@equus @Heisenberg easy money on villanova? I'd imagine home field advantage works wonders. And they have been on fire.

Besides the loss to Marquette. Which I mean... C'mon

@equus @Heisenberg easy money on villanova? I'd imagine home field advantage works wonders. And they have been on fire.

Take this however you want. Nova is great. And theyre at home. But they did lose their last game to an unranked Marquette. That being said i think they bounce back huge and beat a Virginia team who is #12 and has something like a 1-26 record against ranked opponents.

Take this however you want. Nova is great. And theyre at home. But they did lose their last game to an unranked Marquette. That being said i think they bounce back huge and beat a Virginia team who is #12 and has something like a 1-26 record against ranked opponents.
That game was weird though haha. Villanova was up by like 20 at one point and then just decided to stop playing. Also I think Marquettes home crowd fired them up. I think WildCats take this one.

They want to go into march madness with a top seed. This is a pretty good virginia team but also a pretty gd motivated nova. Probably wont see odds like this on them again this year

Forgot to put the sacrificial bet on Virginia to please the bball gods

Shots will fall this half

I've seen shit play better basketball...
<{clintugh}>

thanks for making me look like an ass Villanova! The NBA range 3 pointerrrr

Back