NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

That's what happens when your number 1 fan is Harvey Weinstein's old washed up sloppy seconds.
FXBKt16.jpg

451CCA0700000578-4962354-image-m-6_1507545117354.jpg

Refs were disgustingly bad but we deserved to lose 100%. People were talking about how UK got a lucky draw, K-State has had it just as good.

Freshmen choke it away every year for us, just depends on the round. Cal caught lightning in a bottle in 2012. I've said since then that it likely won't happen again, but I always hold out hope. PJ Washington missed something like 15 free throws, that is absolutely unacceptable. I suspect that this entire thread is better at shooting free throws than him. Sad!

Geez. I don’t know what’s going on. The west/south side of the bracket is complete dog shit. The other side may bring us Duke/Kansas and Nova/Purdue. The other side is like a Div 2 championship. Kansas St. vs. Loyola? The f@ck outta here.

These injuries are killing me. Purdue loses Haas (at least they’re alive for now) and Gonzaga loses Tillie.

Freshmen choke it away every year for us, just depends on the round. Cal caught lightning in a bottle in 2012. I've said since then that it likely won't happen again, but I always hold out hope. PJ Washington missed something like 15 free throws, that is absolutely unacceptable. I suspect that this entire thread is better at shooting free throws than him. Sad!
UK still has more of a chance at winning the title every year with one-and-dones under Cal than 99% of the country does with the current state of their programs.

Not a bad problem to have, but it's a matter of BBN growing impatient of not cutting the nets down more than once in a decade for them to do something stupid like fire The Squid (assuming the FBI probe doesn't send him to Guantanamo Bay beforehand).

Back