NBC news using North Korea level propaganda videos involving children towards President Trump

Ol'Ironhead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If anyone hasn't seen this new video, here it is. (take a look at the 5k dislikes to 87 likes LOL)

That kid on 44 seconds was definitely reading off a script LOL

If anyone hasn't seen this new video, here it is. (take a look at the 5k dislikes to 87 likes LOL)

how difficult is to to find one fucking asian kid, take away his calculator and say "read this in front of the camera!!!"

Journalism-ethics.jpg

Say what you will about CNN (or Fox News during the Bush/Obama years), this is taking it to a whole new level. Fucking incredible!

Shit video and I'm no Trump supporter.

Kids be like "Are we done yet, can I get my 50$?"

That commercial is gross.

Those kids need spankings.

This thread needs some Kids Praise to Barack Hussein Obama

Keep in mind this is a church Hymn sung to God.

Bro...All of you trump pussys hide when Trump wants to get rid of states rights and interfere with Marijuana.

As for the video.

How in the fuck is it North Korean Level propaganda? It's just some students speaking their minds...Sorry that they disagree with you so you feel like they are North korean level.

OMG Kids for trump!!!!! This is so North Korean!

OMG you right wingers are so fucking retarded.

Federal mandate: candy for breakfast.
Brussel sprouts = bant

And because politicians take themselves too seriously, Congress will have to assemble in feety pajamas.

Something like this.

th

Or better yet!

fun-footies-american-flag-adult-feety-pajamas-2.jpg

Bro...All of you trump pussys hide when Trump wants to get rid of states rights and interfere with Marijuana.

As for the video.

How in the fuck is it North Korean Level propaganda? It's just some students speaking their minds...Sorry that they disagree with you so you feel like they are North korean level.

you are a fucking idiot if you think those kids in the video by NBC is just "some kids speaking their minds" LOL..And those two videos you posted are COMPLETELY different than the propaganda of the video from NBC. The first one is just some little girls having fun, completely different than the news video. But you're obviously too much of a simpleton to see that.

As for the video.

over-there-haters.jpg

you are a fucking idiot if you think those kids in the video by NBC is just "some kids speaking their minds" LOL

You're a fucking idiot if you think the kids I posted, who are trump...Are just speaking their minds.

They have obviously be pushed by their parents and reporters to do this.

Same fucking shit.

"When you say things I disagree with I feel small."

America in a nutshell.

Back