[NBA1980-2015]Top 10 greatest individual performances in playoff history

Great vids. But, I made it clear that the playoff performances needed to be wins. Figured it would make for a bit different look of historical performances. Isiah was beast though...

That Dragic vid... beautiful

eY1LgpM.gif

It's great when random guys have huge games in the playoffs. I remember being at the White Sox game during this and everyone was checking their phones being like "damn, Gordon has 30 already!"

Thunderous Dan Majerle and Barkley going off on the Sonics

Allen v Iverson was one of the best playoff series I've ever seen

and of course Pierce and LeBron going shot for shot

Last edited:
There was 3 50 or scoring efforts in the 2001 ECSF.....Vince and AI with the craziest duel ever. Great series

Respect, I mentioned A Is 2 50 or games i, that series in another post. Insane series

I thought I would bring something different and refreshing to the table, also something fun as I enjoy watching old game footage and noticed some amazing games that don't always get mentioned.

The criteria for this is fairly simple. The individual players team must have won the playoff game and had impressive stats to go along with it. Whether it's from the first round to the Finals, doesn't matter.

With that note though, there are certain playoff games where a individual stepped up with some type of adversity and still had a phenomenal stat line. I'm going more for overall game dominance though with the team win, but some things are hard to overlook, certain intangibles (Jordan's flu game vs Jazz, Shaq foul out/Kobe takeover vs Pacers, etc)

LeBron James - 2007 - Game 5 vs Pistons - ECF - LBJ Take over
Stats: 54FG% - 48PTS - 7AST - 9REB - 2STL - 38.1 GmSc

Tim Duncan - 2003 - Game 3 vs Nets - Finals - Near quadruple double
Stats: 47FG% - 21PTS - 20REB - 10AST - 8BLK - 25.9 GmSc

Shaq O'Neal - 2000 - Game 1 vs Kings - WCR1 - Setting the momentum
Stats: 64FG% - 46PTS - 17REB - 1AST - 2STL - 5BLK - 41.0 GmSc

Dirk Nowitzki - 2011 - Game 1 vs Thunder -WCF - 24-24
Stats: 80FG% - 48PTS - 6REB - 4AST - 4BLK - 46.5 GmSc

Larry Bird - 1984 - Game 5 vs Lakers - Finals - The Heat Game, "The difference tonight was Mr. Bird," -Pat Riley
Stats: 75FG% - 34PTS - 17REB - 2AST - 2STL - 1BLK

Kobe Bryant - 2001 - Game 4 vs Kings - WCSF - Close out game
Stats: 52FG% - 48PTS - 16REB - 3AST - 2STL - 1BLK - 43.3 GmSc

Michael Jordan - 1993 - Game 4 vs Knicks - ECF - Vs the #1 Def team in the League
Stats: 60FG% - 54PTS - 6REB - 2AST - 2STL - 1BLK - 41.3 GmSc

James Worthy - 1988 - Game 7 vs Pistons - Finals - Close out game, Triple Dub, Big Game James Worthy
Stats: 68FG% - 36PTS - 16REB - 10AST - 2STL - 35.0 GmSc

Charles Barkley - 1994 - Game 3 vs Warriors - WCR1 - Close out game
Stats: 74FG% - 56PTS - 14REB - 4AST - 3STL - 1BLK - 52.6 GmSc

Magic Johnson - 1980 - Game 6 vs 76ers - Finals - Close out game, Played Center for injured GOAT Center Jabbar, Rookie year
Stats: 42PTS - 15REB - 7AST - 14-14FT

What are yours? (Don't have to provide full stats, but a link to the game/highlights is nice)

Didnt read youre shit analysis. But no hakeem on the list means it sucks more than the amount of sausages you suck at a given time. Noob

Didnt read youre shit analysis. But no hakeem on the list means it sucks more than the amount of sausages you suck at a given time. Noob

Got sick of getting besmirched in the gay marriage thread so you strolled in here? typical Rockettes fan.

There was 3 50 or scoring efforts in the 2001 ECSF.....Vince and AI with the craziest duel ever. Great series

I'm always guilty of replying to a post before reading the rest of the thread.

That postseason was crazy. First AI vs Carter and than AI vs Ray Allen the next series.

AI doesn't get enough credit. Dude the size of nate Diaz led the NBA in scoring, more than once.

Good lawd

Post the Hakeem vid that makes a top ten greatest playoff performance where he won, shitcat.

Have you ever posted anything of substance?

Good lawd Palis, cease and desist

Call the coroner, it's a wrap

Back