[NBA1980-2015]Top 10 greatest individual performances in playoff history

wtf does this even mean

Seriously, trying to follow your train of "logic" is mind-numbing sometimes Blart

g2P0t3x.gif

No, but your the only person in history, that I've seen,argue that the Mavs had rigged reffing against the heat....

Sam goes for the spurs...

No, but your the only person in history, that I've seen,argue that the Mavs had rigged reffing against the heat....

Sam goes for the spurs...

Both Mavs (2011) and Spurs (2013) shot more FTs than the Heat. 2013 Spurs had the largest FTA advantage in NBA yoff history.

In 2011 the Heat were 3rd in FTA during the reg season, the Mavs were tied with 3 teams for 24th. Mavs shot more FTs in the Finals.

In 2013 the Heat were t-9th in FTA during the reg season, the Spurs were t-21st. Spurs had a historic FT advantage in the Finals.

Sorry if I don't let these pesky facts elude me. You're also talking to someone who has basically been told by the rest of NBA fans that the Heat's 2006 title is worthless because... Miami shot too many FTs.

Stats are irrelevant to the context of said fouls. MIA clearly was getting bullshit ads fouls called, San Antonio and Dallas weren't

It's not the number of calls, it's the legality of said calls

FTs or not, wade was fucking unstoppable 2 way force in 06, fuck the haters

Just do the eye test. Wad in the finals where he shot 30 FTs / game was getting every single call. There were at least 5 instances where he drove, did a spin move, and somehow with nobody around him got a foul call for 2 fts. It was unlike anything ever seen before

Cuban didn't get those epic fines that finals for no,reason.

Most of those calls, were like hardens, actually legit if not pussy as fuck. But like 2-3 every game were phantom fouls, nobody touched him

You're also talking to someone who has basically been told by the rest of NBA fans that the Heat's 2006 title is worthless because... Miami shot too many FTs.

Wzi3odH.gif

Awwww boohooo LOL!! This coming from the guy who has literally NEVER said one positive thing about Kobe and the only positive thing about Shaq was that he got 3FMVPs with Kobe. Poor lil guy fussers

lol everything is emotional to Blart. Must be a super sensitive guy.

I was pointing out the lack of consistency btw people who dismiss Miami's '06 ship cause of FTs while simultaneously saying the absurd FT discrepancies in '11 and '13 are meaningless

Notice he still only discusses the FT count, not the legality of said calls.....

If i shot 10 legit FTs all legit, but you shoot 6 on bs calls .....I didn't get the rigged, just saying

Well we're not exactly all sitting in front of a TV with the evidence right in front of us. Arguing the subjective legality of calls that we remember from years ago is a pretty pointless exercise.

lol everything is emotional to Blart. Must be a super sensitive guy.

I was pointing out the lack of consistency btw people who dismiss Miami's '06 ship cause of FTs while simultaneously saying the absurd FT discrepancies in '11 and '13 are meaningless

tIBxpmP.gif

i feel like jerry west has to be some where on the list. though he only won 1 championship, his playoff stats were pretty crazy. even won the finals mvp while being on the losing team.

and if i remember right, rick barry had some great playoff performances too

i feel like jerry west has to be some where on the list. though he only won 1 championship, his playoff stats were pretty crazy. even won the finals mvp while being on the losing team.

and if i remember right, rick barry had some great playoff performances too

Jerry West stopped playing well before 1980... but yeah, there should be a all time top 20 or 15 playoff game performances done. A lil bit of Kareem, Wilt, Mr. Logo, Dr. J and Bill Rusell.

It's a damn shame you have Carl Bardley over this

Last edited:

It's a damn shame you have Carl Bardley over this

Great vids. But, I made it clear that the playoff performances needed to be wins. Figured it would make for a bit different look of historical performances. Isiah was beast though...

That Dragic vid... beautiful

eY1LgpM.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be fun seeing dragon playing with Bish and GOATside

They may get the 7th seed with that roster

Back