NBA Yoff Thread v4: Gunt vs LeBronto

Who takes a 1on1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a disappointing shit show Round 2 has been.

What a disappointing shit show Round 2 has been.
This is about what I expected in the West. Thought Utah might get 2 games if Houston was cold. But yeah, was hoping for some competitive series in the East.

19, 14, 9, and lockdown defense for Draymond

Yeah, he really sucks...

Lol, SMH

Different eras, dipshit; kuro knows what's up.
Also, you clearly never watched early iverson, when he would throw down with authority.

LOL at trying to compare that scrub ass team ai took to the finals with the current jizz; what have the accomplished exactly? One win in the second round?

STFU :eek::eek::eek:et and mind your own bidness. I never said Mitchell is better then Ai I said ESPN comparing the 2 is atrocious. I said he has more tools then Ai did. He can play above the rim. LOL @ early Iverson, how long did that last playa? LOL @ his career 42% field goal percentage. Dick riding Iverson, sounds about right for a :eek::eek::eek:et named "kirin"

literally the only team left i dont detest is the celtics. and i dont even like them. golden state and the cavs are my 2 least favorite. i wouldnt hate the rockets, but i hate harden. i dont hate the sixers, but i consider them eliminated.

Canaliers in 6
Warios in 5

Think Warios beat Hardcan in 5? I will laugh my ass off if it happens but I can't see it going less then 6 and possibly taking it the whole distance. I think Houston matches up well with them. This is the real finals right here

My dude Mitchell talks shit and actually backs it up @RR

Backed his ass off right out of the offs lmao.

All bullshit aside, kid is going to be really good. His mid range game is crazy. I didn't think it was even that good at Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back