NBA Yoff Thread V3: Life Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was taking that dough in college, which respect for putting Wichita St on the map for something else besides producing Dame

but ya he clearly doesn't give a f haha
edit: damn didn't know his dad was shot and killed
also thought he was like 6'2" for some reason

I was gonna say unleash Bruno, but he can't even save us.

Mise well give Norm and maybe even Wright/BeBe some burn if things don't go well early on in game 3. Nothing to lose.

Just dont start Ibaka. Put Siakam on Love, OG on LeBron. Raptors win and we get this party started ;)

I'm a dumbass?

as you were, carry on as you're clearly just wasting your time

excellent counter pt to how Carmelo f'n never done shit Anthony won a game against the same team

or Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer ffs

I suppose it doesn’t surprise me that someone with a pea brain sees things through a pinhole.

What exactly makes Kobe more skilled than Juice when he is worse at literally every aspect of basketball except free throws? Is shooting the ball not considered a skill now? Or being able to defend guys both smaller and larger than you? Or being able to make passes Kobe could never even process?

What exactly makes Kobe more skilled than Juice when he is worse at literally every aspect of basketball except free throws? Is shooting the ball not considered a skill now? Or being able to defend guys both smaller and larger than you? Or being able to make passes Kobe could never even process?
you forgot ballhandling
footwork
not committing blatant offensive fouls b/c of said lack of proper technique and footwork
post moves/fadeaway (i mean over the last two games yes Lebron has been phenomenal in that regard)
pretty much every single finesse part of the game

Kobe isnt better than LeBron at ballhanding. LeBron can run the point. Kobe can look for points.

Kobe isnt better than LeBron at ballhanding. LeBron can run the point. Kobe can look for points.
you're out of your mind, truly

Kobe doesn't have highlights of running through Heinrich b/c he couldn't perform a proper finesse move
Lebron is the Shaq of wing players, the player that singlehandedly exploited their physical size advantage over people guarding him more than any other player in history, so you could argue he never needed to develop those skills b/c he's still super effective w/o it

but it's the exact same reason he sucks at FTs, finesse based players don't suck at FTs for a reason b/c their game is based on technique and skill rather than athleticism or strength

you're out of your mind, truly

Kobe doesn't have highlights of running through Heinrich b/c he couldn't perform a proper finesse move
Lebron is the Shaq of wing players, the player that singlehandedly exploited their physical size advantage over people guarding him more than any other player in history, so you could argue he never needed to develop those skills b/c he's still super effective w/o it

but it's the exact same reason he sucks at FTs, finesse based players don't suck at FTs for a reason b/c their game is based on technique and skill rather than athleticism or strength

LeBron is a better ball handler. It just doesnt look finesse but he doesnt turn it over that often (career 2 to 1 assist to turnover) and can run the point. He has that type of elite vision and playmaking ability.

Lebron has gone for 27 asts and 2 TOs in the first two games but he has no technique

Only a true retard like Gunt would have you believe that nonsense

Ok lol. I'm not even going to waste my time. Haven't seen you all year until the yoffs. I'll just skip your posts like everyone else does.

Thanks. I'd rather not discuss basketball with someone who clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

I took a 13 hour road trip to watch them lay an egg in game 6 last year, so fuck off with saying I'm not a fan. I'll start showing faith in them when they give me a reason to.

DcYqW59VMAAf5rn.jpg

Last edited:
Lebron runs the point for the Cavs/Heat every year for at least half the game but he is a worse ball handler than Kobe obviously.. Lol.

Kobe could never dream of doing what Lebron does with this current Cavs team.

Draymond runs the court full floor often, and has lead the team on Assists multiple times...

he must be a great ballhandler!

oh wait, that's an atrocious argument

Them fadeaways last night were unstoppable. I know that. If he hits that shit you can have Bill Rustled mixed with Denise Rodderman and he still gonna light you up.

why against the Raptors is he just ridiculous?? He is always good but last year he shot 44% from 3 vs the Raptors. He doesnt do that shit regularly vs other teams lol he doesnt get 17 assists no turnovers, hit EIGHT contested fadeaway jumpers (one of them being a three pointer). It sucks to be one the wrong end of a historically great players will but when that same player is also above his usual GOAT discussion numbers against you its just cruel shit.

Its like dude is Jesus but against the Raptors he becomes the holy fucking trinity. lol last night was his best performance ever??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back