NBA Yoff Thread V3: Life Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

faustian

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shut up RR you buffoon.

Anyway, I was rooting for the Pacers but admittedly Toronto vs Lebron is a better series, will be fun.

Fuck off you clown. Your bitching was me calling you out randomly. Truth is that I am one of the only people who interacts with you on here. Fade to black, loser

Oh the hilarity in gauging ones status on their participation on a karate forum.

Get a real life with real friends RR, lmao.

I'm happy to compare my life with yours lmao anytime you want to put your money where your mouth is

Ohhhhhh shit lets assemble a panel of judges for the 'life off'

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

btw Canaliers are Finals bound and you can take that to the bank. The blood bank.

btw Canaliers are Finals bound and you can take that to the bank. The blood bank.
I know the craps usually choke and everyone not from the third world of Canada roots against them because of blowslow, but the cans have no chance.

I wouldn't go so far as no chance, but I think Toronto wins this series.

Cleveland, with the exception of Lebron is a fucking awful team. If he drags this group to the finals, I'll be impressed.

Hell, Toronto should run away with this, but never know with Lebron.

I know the craps usually choke and everyone not from the third world of Canada roots against them because of blowslow, but the cans have no chance.

I have watched literally zero seconds of yoff hoops, and even I know it's a foregone conclusion

DeKobe needs to not be scurred of LeFinals and counter his 40 point games with a couple of his own. He can do it i have faith!

last 2 years there was 2 common themes with Raptors vs Cavs. Cavs had home court and lots of rest off a sweep while Raptors had 6 or 7 game series.

The situation is reversed now and LeBron had to do more in that 7 game series for Cleveland to win than i can remember any individual player in recent memory. He is playing 40+min a game, every game. Lowry and DeMar both had a solid series vs Wiz at around 30min per.

I really like Raptors chances. The only question mark is mental which has to be considered in LeBrons favor until proven otherwise. The last regular season Raps/Cavs game, which Cleveland won, LeBron made a point to stop in front of the Raptors bench and say "I'm still a problem"........ lol some mental warfare shit, i like it. Its true, too.

btw, shit like this is shameful. Refs should be ashamed. You know how hard you would have to shove LeFlop to make him fall like that?? dude is a fucking tank

he should be fined for shit like that after the fact

Reminded me of this gem from 2 years ago when TT hit him but LeFlop wanted to draw a T when his team struggling on the road

5741126c1600002a00f94193.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back