NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blunder need to get rid of Donocan. He was always overrated. All this iso ball plays right into the hands of the Jizz D. Not to mention Melo being trash now and PG having 1 foot out of the door and playing like it.

Loling hard if Canks still signs PG after this series. OKCans have a better chance of winning if PG and Melo are on the bench andWestbrick is starting with the benchwarmers.

Ingles is the real MVP in the yoffs. Played great last year too.

Holy shit a 50 point quarter, Houstcan must have taken that loss the heart.

Rubio is the new lin
Got tossed to the ground, twice, and hit in the face on 1 possession....nothing

Allright then
There’s a whole season long thread on realgm of this guy getting tossed around, elbowed etc. and getting zero calls. It’s pretty funny.

Last edited:
Good to see Rondo and Rubio showing how the position is supposed to be played

i said Westbrook isnt a winner. i forget who got so butthurt over it and kept @'ing me, but you know who you are, how does reality feel??

i also said Jazz are the darkhorse west team before the yoffs started and they are. Mitchell is a fucking boss. Gordon who??

i said Westbrook isnt a winner. i forget who got so butthurt over it and kept @'ing me, but you know who you are, how does reality feel??

When I woke up today I didn’t think I’d see a Raptors fan getting on someone for an unrealistic NBA take, but here we are.

Nice seeing Mittens smiling again

RomneyTrump.jpg

more importantly what the hell is on Romney's plate there?

clearly I don't know fine dining, but seriously. What is that

I love how much narratives dictate rankings. In no time has Harden, Kawhi, KD, and Brodie ever been better than Steph. Seriously look at the team success and numbers. But Steph didnt have Nike/Adidas and gay media members pushing a bullshit narrative.

I love how much narratives dictate rankings. In no time has Harden, Kawhi, KD, and Brodie ever been better than Steph. Seriously look at the team success and numbers. But Steph didnt have Nike/Adidas and gay media members pushing a bullshit narrative.

Kawhi has been better than all those guys. He gets the least respect, too. even before this whole sitting out stuff. so stop your bitching

you are complaining about the media that voted Steph b2b MVP and once unanimous..... oh yea, they clearly hate him.... stfu

Kawhi has been better than all those guys. He gets the least respect, too. even before this whole sitting out stuff. so stop your bitching
Kawhi has never been better than Steph though and pundits still rank him ahead of steph. But I agree hes light years better than Brodie and Harden. My rankings:

lebron
Steph
davis
kd
kyrie
kawhi
harden
Giannis
Tatum
Brown

Thats why boston struggling against the bucks is perplexing. They have two healthy top 10 players and still losing to a 7th seed.

Kawhi has never been better than Steph though and pundits still rank him ahead of steph. But I agree hes light years better than Brodie and Harden. My rankings:

lebron
Steph
davis
kd
kyrie
kawhi
harden
Giannis
Tatum
Brown

Thats why boston struggling against the bucks is perplexing. They have two healthy top 10 players and still losing to a 7th seed.
Giannis/Thong/Khash/Barker/Delly/BROGDON are the 6 best players between both teams

when has the media, or Nike/Adidas done anything to push Kawhi Leonard?

yes, he's a Jordan signee, but not exactly marketed as such like CP3 and Russ are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back