NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statistically speaking, karl winslowned is the worst defensive center in the league.

Lmao @"the lead is now 24"

Rose plays on his team. He couldn't guard his shadow
Butler and Taj are the only ones who can barely play any. Clowns and Wiggins have all the tools to be good defenders but seem allergic to it. Thibs should be thoroughly questioned about that.

Butler and Taj are the only ones who can barely play any. Clowns and Wiggins have all the tools to be good defenders but seem allergic to it. Thibs should be thoroughly questioned about that.

Wiggins is worthless

Lmao @"the lead is now 24"

It was 31 earlier at the beginning of the 4th.

I almost feel like I have to say it again just because it is hard for me to believe. Can someone verify that this actually happened for me :)

The Houston Rockets went from being 1 point ahead at the Half to being 31 points ahead by the end of the 3rd.

The Rockets can coast now and just keep things safe.

[Edit: at 9:40 of the 4th quarter the Rockets were up by 34 points and 33 of that lead was acquired within 14:20 minutes of play. That just shows that when they are in sync and shot-calibrated, they are the most dangerous team in the league. Including pre, reg, and post season the Rockets have won 72 of their last 91 games]

Last edited:
I get rustled seeing guys like him that have all the physical tools in the world not give a shit. Shameful

I thought he was going to be good coming out of Kansas.

Agreed

Is it not obvious Teague dislocated his finger?

Damn I didn’t know Aaron Brooks played on the Wolves. He was fun to watch when he played in Houston

Damn I didn’t know Aaron Brooks played on the Wolves. He was fun to watch when he played in Houston

Yeah he was fun to watch here. Good kid

The bench shots from the wolves side are brutal. They got amped up and thought they were going to smash the rockets or something.

I say it every year but the Jazz coach looks like a hard boiled dime novel detective.

He might have a super low game IQ but no on really seems to play as hard as Westbrook when he wants too

feisty ass game so far

that tech on Adams was ridiculous, assuming it was a makeup call for the gobert 'clean block' by grant earlier?

westbrook is totally outta control right now, but he is effecting Rubio so it's working?

In after someone on the broadcast says "chippy". I really hate mike breen, and thanks to him that's got to be the most annoying/overused terms in the league in recent years.

Gobert is getting raped with no call, but he has to go up with more authority

This isnt europe my dude

Ingles showing playoff-P what clutch shooting looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back