• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked NBA Thread: NBA Finals Edition

What Has Motivated These Guys the Best?

• Ime Udoka Finding More Executives' Wives in Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More about the trash culture in Golden State.

Poole was an easy target. Curry here goes over to Poole to chastise him after Poole tells Draymond to get off of him.

Curry didn't have the same energy when Draymond tried to start a riot. Curry sat on his ass and drank his sponsored Gatorade and kept his mouth shut.

Curry didn't say to Draymond "just play ball. This isn't helping."

Untitled2.png

Poole wouldn’t accept being behind anyone. He wants to be the man on a bottom feeder team so he can blow out his stats and get bigger contracts. His attitude is clearly what provoked the players and Green crossed the line. Still, if Poole had a different mentality it may be Green that was shipped off.

Surprised Zion didn't blow out his knees with that dunk ;)

Poole wouldn’t accept being behind anyone. He wants to be the man on a bottom feeder team so he can blow out his stats and get bigger contracts. His attitude is clearly what provoked the players and Green crossed the line. Still, if Poole had a different mentality it may be Green that was shipped off.
Exactly. They didn’t offer him a huge extension and get rid of him just because he had one bad half season. It was much more than that as I’ve said already in here.

wonder who my lakes are clearing space for?

Beasely was a mediocre can anyways. A guy who was supposed to be a good shooter became pedestrian AF for em. How you don't get better with LeGOAT is beyond me.

Beasely was a mediocre can anyways. A guy who was supposed to be a good shooter became pedestrian AF for em. How you don't get better with LeGOAT is beyond me.
Maybe. But you don't decline that contract without some type of plan. Could always use that contract as a salary filler to a bigger trade during the season.

Or they could just be getting cheap and don't want to pay as much tax I guess.

Make a new thread you vagrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back