***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25443071_1617652651664443_6204513290453536249_n.jpg
Meme of the year

Remember when you were funny? Nah me neither.

Without Tatum and brown playing above their pay grade celts aren't that special at all. Bench is also pretty shit.

Once they hit the rookie wall celts will fall back to earth quickly

Without Tatum and brown playing above their pay grade celts aren't that special at all. Bench is also pretty shit.

Once they hit the rookie wall celts will fall back to earth quickly

If down to earth is a 50 win pace, I’m fine with it. They weren’t gonna lose Hayward and win 60+. Huge win to even be where they are with not only his injury, but the whole squads been banged up.

GOAT just called the team out for poor effort level, which means a winning streak is probably coming tho. If this team gets to the ECF it’s a huge win.

Also just wanted to bring it up because ppl were laughing at “Dunny the fleecer” after the Kyrie trade.

lol at those ppl

Remember when you were funny? Nah me neither.
Did celtics win last night? Of course they did, the jazz suck and were missing three and their best players. No way thr mighty celts lost to that abomination of a team. Unless they are complete frauds that is

If down to earth is a 50 win pace, I’m fine with it. They weren’t gonna lose Hayward and win 60+. Huge win to even be where they are with not only his injury, but the whole squads been banged up.

GOAT just called the team out for poor effort level, which means a winning streak is probably coming tho. If this team gets to the ECF it’s a huge win.

Also just wanted to bring it up because ppl were laughing at “Dunny the fleecer” after the Kyrie trade.

lol at those ppl
Boston fans always create fake narratives like spurs fans. Everyone bashed the cavs for creating an environment that drove Kyrie out. But the cavs had no leverage, boston could have offered them just the pick and cavs would have bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back