***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonzo is killing it on defense. Like all nba first team defense

Craps record vs teams over .500

10-7

Celshits

8-6

Not sure what you guys are laughing at lmao.

Oh so the raps have a better record than them.... good point. Raps have also done 2 west coast trips and played 11 games without one of their best 2 players.

Point was Celtics beating up on soft schedule. Nobody thinks they are shit but they aren’t proven elite like everybody pre season said

Record vs .500 teams look to be all shit this season

Craps 10-7 may look shit but only the Nuggets and Bucks have better records with 11-6

Warriors are 7-10 vs .500 teams

Rockets are 11-9 and are not even a playoff seed right now

Oh so the raps have a better record than them.... good point. Raps have also done 2 west coast trips and played 11 games without one of their best 2 players.

Point was Celtics beating up on soft schedule. Nobody thinks they are shit but they aren’t proven elite like everybody pre season said

Nobody thinks they’re shit.. tell that to this guy.

“What happened to GOAT Stevens?? Now he has real talent and he cant coach?? Tatum regressed?? Brown and Rozier are scrubs?? Flat earth cant lead??”

Nobody thinks they’re shit.. tell that to this guy.

“What happened to GOAT Stevens?? Now he has real talent and he cant coach?? Tatum regressed?? Brown and Rozier are scrubs?? Flat earth cant lead??”

I know for a simpleton the concept of context is hard to understand so you take everything literally. The Celtics are currently 5th in the east, still way below the expectations most had of them dominating the east and cruising to the finals

Don’t worry kid. I’ll explain concepts and big words for you, just ask

For the last week, I've been watching/reading Malice at the Palace related to videos/articles. It has to literally be the funniest thing that has ever happened in the NBA. I lose it every time I hear Mike Breen commentating on the whole ordeal

DeficientAdmiredBeauceron-small.gif

giphy.gif

IndeliblePossibleCockroach-small.gif

RemoteBlondChanticleer-small.gif

I know for a simpleton the concept of context is hard to understand so you take everything literally. The Celtics are currently 5th in the east, still way below the expectations most had of them dominating the east and cruising to the finals

Don’t worry kid. I’ll explain concepts and big words for you, just ask

5th in the east, 1.5 games behind second and barely a 3rd through the season. And you're talking about context lmfao. Thats almost as bad as Mikey calling the Ravens the best team ever 4 weeks into the NFL season. They opened the season as the fifth favored team to win the championship and right now they have the 7th best record in the league. Stop pretending like they're a colossal let down like the Rockets or some shit.

People were talking about Celtics as 60 wins + easily. Up to this point they are definitely a let down

Rockets are 5 games back of first. Celtics are 4..... before this win streak Celtics had a losing record. I’m sure you expected that 20 games in too

People were talking about Celtics as 60 wins + easily. Up to this point they are definitely a let down

Rockets are 5 games back of first. Celtics are 4..... before this win streak Celtics had a losing record. I’m sure you expected that 20 games in too
Lol that's a little disingenuous. Houstcan is 14-14 and the Celtshits are 18-11. But there is no question the Celtshits have been a disappointment until basically the past week+. Still nothing compared to the Rockettes though.

Lol that's a little disingenuous. Houstcan is 14-14 and the Celtshits are 18-11. But there is no question the Celtshits have been a disappointment until basically the past week+. Still nothing compared to the Rockettes though.

Rockets just won 3 in a row over quality teams. They go on a little run like Boston did and they are right there

I expect them to make the playoffs.

For the last week, I've been watching/reading Malice at the Palace related to videos/articles. It has to literally be the funniest thing that has ever happened in the NBA. I lose it every time I hear Mike Breen commentating on the whole ordeal

DeficientAdmiredBeauceron-small.gif

giphy.gif

IndeliblePossibleCockroach-small.gif

RemoteBlondChanticleer-small.gif

Watched the whole thing live as it was unfolding; could not stop laughing. Then when they showed the highlights/lowlights of the brawl (such as the sliding superman punch from stephen jackson) and I'd start cracking up again. What the hell was that idiot in the rip hamilton jersey thinking stepping up to artest?

It’s December

Beri try to be srs for once in your miserable life: did you really not expect there to be an awkward adjustment period for a team who was 1 win away from the Finals and adding 2 high usage all-stars to their starting lineup? The 2011 cHeat started 9-8

Beri try to be srs for once in your miserable life: did you really not expect there to be an awkward adjustment period for a team who was 1 win away from the Finals and adding 2 high usage all-stars to their starting lineup? The 2011 cHeat started 9-8

i didnt see many people thinking they would considering how they started off flying with Kyrie last year. Everybody seemed surprised.

feel free to quote your pre/early season expectation of this period to enhance your point. or you just 20/20 hindsight like a motherfucker arent cha

Raps gonna be in Denver, 8th game in 13 nights without Lowry and Siakam. Perhaps Fred, too.

shits real

Can’t wait til lebern receives the 18-19 newly refined Uber juice, that way he doesn’t have to worry about preserving his body throughout the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back