***NBA Regular Season Discussion v3 : Loston Saltics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks deserve to win this game

Raptors too many turnovers and poor passing

Faps doing their best to give up the 1 seed by January.

Lowry has scored 15 points on 4-28 shooting in his last 4 games combined
<{1-17}>

Even with Lowry playing piss poor raps are right in these games til the end. I’m not overly concerned. The bench can’t hit 3s either. The d is so legit it’s just hard to run up scores against them. In the playoffs with shortened rotations as long as Lowry gets back to form raps have a super legit chance of finals

Even with Lowry playing piss poor raps are right in these games til the end. I’m not overly concerned. The bench can’t hit 3s either. The d is so legit it’s just hard to run up scores against them. In the playoffs with shortened rotations as long as Lowry gets back to form raps have a super legit chance of finals
I do think it'll be Celtics-Raptors in the ECF; I trust Kawaii much more than eRosen to show up in the playoffs and no Eastern team other than Boston has shown the ability to step up in the postseason.

Lowry has to show up or Toronto will get their asses handed to them, certainly.

I'll take it. Don't know about his speed these days, but he's taller and longer, and should help on defense.

If he could be had for 3 mil more than KCP, should be who they signed in the first place.

Does this take minutes away from Brandon Ingram?

brandon-ingram.jpg

probably just starts with the minutes that KCP took, and gains if he outplays people.

he's a one season rental as well, his usage isn't going to be super high.

even if they're going to trade Ingram, or any of the young guys, they need to showcase them to give them value.

Raps fans were right, Lowry is still playing like MVP Steve Nash!

In his Lakers years.

lol so Corey is one of those fake moon landing dopes

76rs just need to realise they ain't good and the process or whatever ain't gonna work.

Watching failed experiments in the nba and nfl(with qbs) are highly entertaining. Always funny how people hang on till the bitter end lol. I’m not sure that “the process” era is over just yet but it’s definitely closing soon.

Watching failed experiments in the nba and nfl(with qbs) are highly entertaining. Always funny how people hang on till the bitter end lol. I’m not sure that “the process” era is over just yet but it’s definitely closing soon.
The process ended when they fired HInkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back