***NBA Regular Season Discussion v2: Washington Wizards = Washington Generals***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fact the gswussies saved themselves the embarrassment and blow up of the team had CP3 played game 6 and game 7.

Kind of like MJ saved himself the embarrassment of going against the DREAM in th NBA FINALS.

OR KOBEY playing against tmac and YAO In the 1st rd playoffs ..
Lol its Kobes fault that Yao and Tmac were always injured

I need warriors to lose every game until Steph comes back. I mean he was already gonna win mvp but that will make it unanimous again.

I need warriors to lose every game until Steph comes back. I mean he was already gonna win mvp but that will make it unanimous again.
Steph is fucking glass. Guy is starting to make Greg Oden look durable.

Look at how trash the warriors are without Steph. Tell me again how hes not the mvp of the league?
You are one of the most easily gotten posters in all of history.

It's a fact the gswussies saved themselves the embarrassment and blow up of the team had CP3 played game 6 and game 7.

Kind of like MJ saved himself the embarrassment of going against the DREAM in th NBA FINALS.

OR KOBEY playing against tmac and YAO In the 1st rd playoffs ..
How much head trauma have you received in your life?

Its crazy because Steph doesn't even have a physical style of game

Dude plays at half court and yet still finds ways to get hurt

Pretty crazy

Its crazy because Steph doesn't even have a physical style of game

Dude plays at half court and yet still finds ways to get hurt

Pretty crazy
I mean Mcgee literally fell into his knee and the injury before that he came down on Murrys foot and rolled his ankle. This groin thing is worrisome because thats an age thing but with how much he moves off the ball its not that surprising. Its only surprising to bums like you who only watch YouTube highlights.

Any nba player can do anything. Steph can dunk but that doesnt make him MJ, dumbass.
Derrick favors 9th year in the league starts shooring 3s at 35%

Needless to say anyone can shoot 3s
Anyone can become

Houston was -9 with melo on the floor and -0.2 with him on the bench.

Morey is a numbers guy and that shit won’t fly. Saying melo wasn’t the problem might be true but he was a negative in every way

Derrick favors 9th year in the league starts shooring 3s at 35%

Needless to say anyone can shoot 3s
Anyone can become
35% is barely above league average and even worse considering hes taking them at a abysmal one attempt a game. But I guess because he also has assists that makes him as good a passer as Stockton. Try watching the games sometimes and log off of bbrf.

35% is barely above league average and even worse considering hes taking them at a abysmal one attempt a game. But I guess because he also has assists that makes him as good a passer as Stockton. Try watching the games sometimes and log off of bbrf.
Broke Lopez didn't start shooting 3's until two years ago and is now shooting 42% lol

Broke Lopez didn't start shooting 3's until two years ago and is now shooting 42% lol
He started shooting them five years ago and hes a career 34% shooter. Lets see what hes shooting at the end of the year.

With that said Steph is still leading the league in 3's made even though he missed 5 games and is also hitting them at 52% before he got hurt

He started shooting them five years ago and hes a career 34% shooter. Lets see what hes shooting at the end of the year.

With that said Steph is still leading the league in 3's made even though he missed 5 games and is also hitting them at 52% before he got hurt
5 years ago? You mean when he shot a total of 10 3's? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back