***NBA PLAYOFFS V4: LeBron is your daddy***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminaire

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
<BronTroll1>

The city of Lebronto was officially born on May 2, 2018... when after 2 years of devastating Yoff losses to the KING, the citizens of the city formerly known as “Toronto” confidently rejoiced in the prospect of dethroning the KING, with their newfound depth of BENCH PLAYERS (lmao as hilarious as it sounds)

Of course, this did not work out how they hoped. After they squandered what was a sure win with a display of the most gutless basketball ever seen (even by Toronto standards) and snatched defeat from the proverbial jaws of victory.

They went on to get mercilessly blown out on their home court, until a seemingly bored Lebron began hoisting HORSE shots in the 3rd and 4th quarter because there was simply no other challenge to be found.

And thus, Lebronto was born... a city of pathetic denizens who can now (and forever) call Lebron James their daddy.

Last edited:
I don't follow the NBA really. I wanted Lebron to win the championships the first time he went to the playoffs with the Cavs, and the first time with Miami.

Now I want the Cavs to get knocked off the playoffs as soon as possible. What are the chances they don't reach the finals?

fb4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back