NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the dwhistle shit when he was playing with Alonzo mourning and Shaq stfu..

You guys are pathetic . Probably one of the more cringier nba threads on forums . Even Honda message car boards have better nba threads than this.

I’m talking about the drugs thing, if you had any sense of direction you’d see what i am referring to. Calling people out for “poor jokes” while doing the same redundancy is rich

Understandable that the science here is probably too difficult to comprehend for a neanderthal drum banging troglodyte. Perhaps the nonexistent basketball posts in the Honda forums where nobody can read your thoughts are likely something more to your speed, pun intended

Access denied

They had a better record this season after he was fired than before
Which means....what? They’ve been garbage the last 2 months. Barely beaten a good, full strength team. They limped into the playoffs after being crushed by Philly and now they’re being crushed by Boston who’s best performing player is a backup 2nd year PG. Maybe a Kidd coached team would show a bit more fight - especially on the defensive side of the ball.

I’m talking about the drugs thing, if you had any sense of direction you’d see what i am referring to. Calling people out for “poor jokes” while doing the same redundancy is rich

Understandable that the science here is probably too difficult to comprehend for a neanderthal drum banging troglodyte. Perhaps the nonexistent basketball posts in the Honda forums where nobody can read your thoughts are likely something more to your speed, pun intended

Access denied

Lol you guys don’t even discuss basketball on here. All you do is try and talk shit and be funny in every post.

I remember lurking the nba threads on here throughout the years on my previous account and it was the same old vile stale tey hard funny guys and lakers kobe nutthuggers.

So ya nobody wants access to your shittiest sports thread on this forum.

Lol you guys don’t even discuss basketball on here. All you do is try and talk shit and be funny in every post.

I remember lurking the nba threads on here throughout the years on my previous account and it was the same old vile stale tey hard funny guys and lakers kobe nutthuggers.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Which means....what? They’ve been garbage the last 2 months. Barely beaten a good, full strength team. They limped into the playoffs after being crushed by Philly and now they’re being crushed by Boston who’s best performing player is a backup 2nd year PG. Maybe a Kidd coached team would show a bit more fight - especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Which means there was a good reason he was fired since they were actually doing worse lol. They didn’t limp into anything, had a winning record the last 10-15 games

He was a stubborn idiot and lost the locker room. They had one of the worst defenses in the league before he left (and still do). They’re a bad team with a couple good individuals and zero direction. Same as before

shut the hell up

What made Kidd’s brand of basketball better than the current one?
He was a shit coach but to his credit he told them the roster was shit. Thats what alienated him from most of the lockroom and eventually led to his dismissal. The problem is the front office is retarded too and thought this team was good. They have 3 nba players in Khris, Malcom, and Giannis. Everyone else is garbageold or injured. Cant win with that.

Just saw the jazz won, nice!! Damn west coast games hard to catch some nights

My yoff prediction are on point so far. Jazz had me worried after game 1.

Psh bern ain’t MJ. This is playoffs. 50+ is tough

He also isnt MJ on the defensive end cuz he cant guard Oladipo at all. Was my favorite moments of the game in the 3rd quarter when Cavs decided to go straight up with LeBron on Oladipo. This is where LeBron usually ups his game the most in the yoffs, defensive effort and coverages.

Once Oladipo did his pull back from the 3 point line to get a running start, LeBron looked lost. He just giving him open 3s and jumpers because he cant keep up with him if he gets close. LeBron cant guard him at all.

Nobody on the Cavs can. Oladipo was why they won the first game and his foul trouble was the reason they lost the 2nd game. He needs to not get so overexcited and they can build their entire offense around the Cavs not being able to guard him.

Lue is a moron, i wanna see his idea to deal with Oladipo running start style. Its a tough predicament. He pulls back, surveys and attacks full speed. Defender almost has no choice but to back up and he can pull up at any moment which he is splashing regularly. Fun to watch.

Get a bottle on me a
Just saw the jazz won, nice!! Damn west coast games hard to catch some nights

My yoff prediction are on point so far. Jazz had me worried after game 1.

Donovan Mitchell is serious business

LMAO at this can coming in here and hating (probably because he doesn't feel like he fits in, can't stand up to the rigors of the NBA science thread, or was diddled by a former basketball coach in his youth).

Anyone scratching their heads with Thibs rating as a coach? Towns has a combined 18 fga in two playoff games, he is getting the same amount of touches as 43 year old Jamal Crawford and 4x knee surgery "in god's hands" Rose even though he put up nearly 50/40/90 stats in the regular season. Why the hell doesn't more of the offense run through him? How come a third of the offense seems like Wiggy/Buckets/Crawford iso's?

FREE TOWNS

LMAO at this can coming in here and hating (probably because he doesn't feel like he fits in, can't stand up to the rigors of the NBA science thread, or was diddled by a former basketball coach in his youth).

Anyone scratching their heads with Thibs rating as a coach? Towns has a combined 18 fga in two playoff games, he is getting the same amount of touches as 43 year old Jamal Crawford and 4x knee surgery "in god's hands" Rose even though he put up nearly 50/40/90 stats in the regular season. Why the hell doesn't more of the offense run through him? How come a third of the offense seems like Wiggy/Buckets/Crawford iso's?

FREE TOWNS

Towns is a beta personality. Between him and Al Horford I have no trust in Dominicans with the whitest sounding names ever

I feel your pain. I know when I chose to post on Sherdog, I did so because of the promise of elevated basketball discussion. Then I called 'poor,' and made some angry pointless post ranting about the injustice of it all.

Oh wait, that's what you did.

<36>

Towns is a beta personality. Between him and Al Horford I have no trust in Dominicans with the whitest sounding names ever

Too much weed makes him passive. Him and Wiggy both just blazing all the time, playing xbox, blissed out on that white IG slut pussy. Lost all motivation to dominate the game, they could both use a strong break from the pots, and a healthy dose of MAMBA MENTALITY.

Wiggins already chucks ridiculous shots. I think he's got all the Samba Mentality he needs. KAT should be embarrassed about his performance so far. He's had less impact than Embiid who hasn't played yet.

Wiggins already chucks ridiculous shots. I think he's got all the Samba Mentality he needs. KAT should be embarrassed about his performance so far. He's had less impact than Embiid who hasn't played yet.

Mamba mentality isn't just chucking you god damn idiot. It's locking in on the defensive end when needed, trying to win no matter what and willing your team to championship in 25% of your nba seasons.

But true, Towns is a one sided player who isn't even playing that one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back