NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd had them playing a better brand of basketball. Stupid front office thought their team was a top 4 east team. They have one great player and I’ll continue to believe the Bledsoe trade was dumb.

What made Kidd’s brand of basketball better than the current one?

Typical beaten woman response.
Stay loyal to lejuice, derp, maybe he'll mail you his used jockstrap some day.
You literally quoted part of one of my posts word for word you retard

In retrospect those first 3 minutes decided the game. They knew they had to take Vic out of the game and give Juice every call they could. Even so, the Pacers were the better team the final 3 quarters.

Should be interesting going back to Indiana.

Cavs going to the finals is better for the league, not surprised he got tic tac fouls while cavs got away with much worse.

Looks like the wolves need another number 1 pick to be relevant.

LaBeast, 46 points. Shit is furreal.

People can’t even comprehend the stats he’s gonna throw up. Harden and paul are both gonna cry to their allstate agent when Laroid dominates em like a boss.

GOATkic would have been more interesting 8th seed fodder than a typical end of season burned out Thibodeaus squad

The scrubs are gonna be out and about, crying over the beast.
04634754-2DFB-481C-8504-1FD482C63D17_zpsukijxqso.jpeg

Beast, fuckas.

Im with Mal and kev right meow. We were just trying to hit you up . Mal told me its the middle of week....

I'm in Long Boat Key now. Will be back Sunday

Definitely down then. I need a break

GoT pAlP and ReV wit me. BrInG da M and C and come thru.........

Oh shit, try harder next time...

So many wannabe try hard funny dudes in this thread it’s embarrassing.

Dwhishtle got that Miami clinic HGH on deck.

Meanwhile you used a joke 2 days earlier in this very thread that’s been said a thousand times before and after your account was created (hell there’s Wade juice things even on the same page)

Keep the originality coming. I am in stitches

{<jordan}

*whistle

Harden shoots 2-18 and the Rockets still blowout the Wolves

What a scrub team

Meanwhile you used a joke 2 days earlier in this very thread that’s been said a thousand times before and after your account was created (hell there’s Wade juice things even on the same page)

Keep the originality coming. I am in stitches

{<jordan}

*whistle

I used the dwhistle shit when he was playing with Alonzo mourning and Shaq stfu..

You guys are pathetic . Probably one of the more cringier nba threads on forums . Even Honda message car boards have better nba threads than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back