NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's nice how they cut to curry every now and then to remind people that he still exists

g2ujawiodpjmbt4aaaui.png

AKA Greg "Broken" Oden

Dubz smashed in teh 2nd half thought the spurs would put up a better fight. Cut down those turnovers though and changed the game

You mean NBA career missed field goals leader Kobe Bryant?
Who cares? Isn’t he number 3 all time most made shots? All the GOATS that have long careers will be in top list of most missed shots ever. MJ is number 6. LeBron will be top 10 by end of career.

Damn wade went back in time with today's performance.

Who cares? Isn’t he number 3 all time most made shots? All the GOATS that have long careers will be in top list of most missed shots ever. MJ is number 6. LeBron will be top 10 by end of career.
Except he isn't top 3 in makes

Cavs beatable, Sixers beatable.

this the motherfucking year. Raps need to win tonight and make the jizzturds quit on each other like they want to.

Except he isn't top 3 in makes

Allright He’s number 6. Yes he has a shit load of misses but he also he has a shitload of makes aka number 6 all time.

Kobe was unstoppable and it’s not like he had a lower percentage like say an Allen Iverson or Russell Westbrook. Not as good as MJ but I mean all because your percentage isn’t as good as the GOAT doesn’t mean it’s bad. Also LeBrons percentage is higher because he’s huge and gets a lot of layups/dunks(sort of like smaller Shaq).

Watch 06 Kobe. Nobody today can score like that.

Last edited:
Allright He’s number 6. Yes he has a shit load of misses but he also he has a shitload of makes aka number 6 all time.

Kobe was unstoppable and it’s not like he had a lower percentage like say an Allen Iverson or Russell Westbrook. Not as good as MJ but I mean all because your percentage isn’t as good as the GOAT doesn’t mean it’s bad. Also LeBrons percentage is higher because he’s huge and gets a lot of layups/dunks(sort of like smaller Shaq).

Watch 06 Kobe. Nobody today can score like that.

Kobe was in love with the worst shot in all of basketball, the mid range jumper. DeMar has the same problem but he has toned it down a shit ton this year.

I wonder what a young Kobe would be like coming into todays game. he obv put the work in, i bet he would cancel that mid range game and spend years honing the 3s.

for anybody interested here are the links to the Kobe analysis on DeMar DeRozan, narrated as if he was DeMar. 3 parts

It's going to be a bloodbath for the heat when he comes back.

Whiteside is hardly going to see the floor this series and Embiid is going to run roughshod all over Olynyk.

It's an Ugly Shot
Simmons doesn't need to shoot long range. Shooting 54 percent from the field is more than adequate for a point guard of his talents, regardless if it's short range.

Toronto fans need to just be Pacer fans... they should cruise past the Wizards, almost no reason to even watch.

But if the Pacers can't clip the Lebrons... then the Raps have to face their boogeyman and Lebron seems to take joy in absolutely crushing the franchise every season.

The other side of the bracket is wide open... Bucks, Celts, 76ers, Heat... I wouldn't be surprised if either one made the conference finals, but I think it will be a more disciplined Celts team that battles through.

In the West everything is lining up for GS... they are enjoying a crippled, crumbling patsy Spurs team and in the next round they get a match up of either pretender Blazers or Pelicans.

Punch their ticket to conference finals

The Rockets will get past the Wolves, but it might be tougher than expected and then it's likely they'll get a very game Thunder before limping into a match up with GS.

I think it will be GS vs Raps in the finals... a Gentlemens sweep as the Warriors win in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back