NBA PLAYOFF THREAD V1- CURRYS GREATNESS SOLIDIFIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckbrick averaged a triple double last year and the excuse for his average record was a poor supporting cast

Fast forward a year he is averaging a triple double, has the same record but added two all stars. Even more hilarious to think the excuse is now Robercan getting injured when he was used as the scapegoat last year, now he is a valuable member of the lineup? LOL.

Dont even get me started on Oladildo going on to become a top 10 player (maybe top 5) once he got shot of Chuckbrick. He has been well and truly exposed this year.

Chuckbrick averaged a triple double last year and the excuse for his average record was a poor supporting cast

Fast forward a year he is averaging a triple double, has the same record but added two all stars. Even more hilarious to think the excuse is now Robercan getting injured when he was used as the scapegoat last year, now he is a valuable member of the lineup? LOL.

Dont even get me started on Oladildo going on to become a top 10 player (maybe top 5) once he got shot of Chuckbrick. He has been well and truly exposed this year.

carmelo is not an all star

paul george is a locker room cancer

subtraction by addition

Westbrick makes players around him worse but let’s blame PG 13 for being a cancer this year. Lmao

The idea that Raul (I only play well before the All-Star break) George and the ghost of Carmelo Anthony is a better team than Durant and Harden is beyond laughable.

How any one still defends Westbrick is beyond my comprehension

If cHeat don't strategically tank to the 7th seed ima be in strong disagreement with the team

It's crazy how good the sixers got this year. Ben Simmons is going to be the best player in the league in a few years if ever learns how to shoot (kind of an oxymoron).

Lebron is gonna carry the cavs to the chip this year. GS doesn't care as they've won their rings, rockets will fold like chairs, celtics are done, raptors are the capitals of the NBA so they'll fail regardless. The blazers got beat by a curryless and durantless warriors a couple years ago so lol at them having a shot.

And lol at people thinking the spurs aren't garbage. Tim Duncan and tony parker are done playing. Accept your role as the new clippers of the playoffs.

The only x-factor is OKC, which would be neat to see in the finals.

LOL @ OKC being the X factor

Over under on how many 3’s Chuckbrick tosses up in the process of being swept in the first round?

Only shot the west has is OKC. I laugh at people that think the West is some dominant conference over the east. Remove the Warriors and tell me who in the west is so great. The rockets? Spurs? Clippers? Pelicans? Blazers? Jazz? All are trash until they prove otherwise.

Spurs ain’t won shit since Duncan left. The rest ain’t even won shit ever.

It's crazy how good the sixers got this year. Ben Simmons is going to be the best player in the league in a few years if ever learns how to shoot (kind of an oxymoron).

Hinkie pulled off one of the best rebuilds in history

Hinkie pulled off one of the best rebuilds in history

Not even close. It took them, what, 30 years of gutter life before now finally earning the privilege of becoming yoff fodder?

-1995 cHeat: 32-50
-1996 Rat takes over
-1997 cHeat: 61-21 (lose in ECF to prime MJ's Cows)

THAT is what you call one of the best rebuilds in history

Not even close. It took them, what, 30 years of gutter life before now finally earning the privilege of becoming yoff fodder?

-1995 cHeat: 32-50
-1996 Rat takes over
-1997 cHeat: 61-21 (lose in ECF to prime MJ's Cows)

THAT is what you call one of the best rebuilds in history

That was an awesome team: tom the hard way, alfonzo morning, jermaine mashedburn, dank marley...shame they ran into the buzz saw that was mj and pimpen.

PG Browntown, Vashonte Leotoard

Arguably one of the best defensive teams in NBA history

iirc they set the record for road wins at that point in time

I remember that time leotard tore his Achilles and still participated in the 3pt contest; think he was on the turd-nuggets at that point though.

That was the golden age of b-ball though.
I still chuckle when I remember the late game brawl between the cheat and the kbricks.

van-gundy-and-zo-fight.jpg

Textbook single-leg right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back