NBA MVP this season?

Kanye Westbrook for the triple double stat. You cannot discount how hard it is to do that.

It's always weird. Everyone is saying Harden or Westbrook. And I get it. But if you were going to start a team who would you pick? To me that's the MVP. I wouldn't pick Harden or Westbrook. I'd pick LeBron or KD.

isnt westbrook about to break or has already broken the single season record for turnovers? Harden as well

I wouldnt give it to harden or westbrook. I think it sends the wrong message. Rewarding the 2 most selfish stat patting players in the league is wrong. Westbrook could very well be the most selfish player I have ever seen in a team sport. His team would easily be better if he stopped playing for himself. Harden is the biggest cheat ever. Half of the time he is looking for ft....feck him. I would give it to lebton

Lebron every season but since they're not giving it to him co-mvp Russ & Harden. No cop out - Harden. More efficient. Wouldn't give it to Leonard cuz Pop makes good to great players out of pretty much everyone. Shit reason, but it's mine. Defensive player for him.

LOL, what happened to Curry being the second coming?

LOL, what happened to Curry being the second coming?
I mean his team just has the best record in the nba. Thats all. I mean sure he's putting up wins and sales like his name was Jordan but how dare anyone compare him to MJ...

Btw everyone Curry just hit another 300 3's while shooting 40% from there. Did Jordan ever do that? How about Lebron? Bird? Magic? Kobe? No? None of them? Ever? Wow thats amazing this Curry guy is an ORIGINAL!

1) WestGOAT
2) LeBron
3) Harden
4) Kawhi
5) Steph Curry
6) lol jk.

Btw everyone Curry just hit another 300 3's while shooting 40% from there. Did Jordan ever do that? How about Lebron? Bird? Magic? Kobe? No? None of them? Ever? Wow thats amazing this Curry guy is an ORIGINAL!

Great shooter. OK point guard. God awful defender.
When evaluating talent, take into account that he is on a team that generates incredible openings. Did you know he doesn't even have the best 3pt% on his team? He is barely in the top 25 in 3pt% in the NBA and even his little brother is out-performing him in his strongest department. The lack of physicality in this era is allowing for more wide open threes, which result in better percentages. The average 3pt percentage is only going to keep going up. When you're bringing an argument to the table that involves evaluating talent, looking at just one thing to suit your own agenda for a certain player just makes you look silly.

When evaluating talent, take into account that he is on a team that generates incredible openings. Did you know he doesn't even have the best 3pt% on his team? He is barely in the top 25 in 3pt% in the NBA and even his little brother is out-performing him in his strongest department. The lack of physicality in this era is allowing for more wide open threes, which result in better percentages. The average 3pt percentage is only going to keep going up. When you're bringing an argument to the table that involves evaluating talent, looking at just one thing to suit your own agenda for a certain player just makes you look silly.
He's not as bad a defender as people tend to think, he led the league in steals last year. The 3 point percentage is a little skewed too because he takes a lot more 3s than the guys with better percentages, and they are mostly catch and shoot, whereas steph is taking shots off the dribble and almost always is guarded by the other teams best perimeter defender (or 2).

Awful defender? That's just wrong.

Great shooter? How about one of the greatest of all time.

OK point guard? He doesnt even run point half the time with the way they run their offense. Yet he creates for everyone, is an electric passer and single handedly fit KD into their squad.

Sorry, Wario fans. I know the truth hurts...

None of them ever blew a 3-1 finals lead either.

He's not as bad a defender as people tend to think, he led the league in steals last year. The 3 point percentage is a little skewed too because he takes a lot more 3s than the guys with better percentages, and they are mostly catch and shoot, whereas steph is taking shots off the dribble and almost always is guarded by the other teams best perimeter defender (or 2).
Lmao @ steals. They play him on the worst player on the floor so he's able to gamble and play passing lanes to get those steals. It's not like he's stopping anyone. He's a complete liability on defense.

Back