NBA Finals: Game 7 6.19 8pm ET Cavs @ Warriors

I basically nickeled and dimed my way to victory. Bets from 40000-80000. I made a few huge bets, but mostly small ones like that. Before that, I would work my way up to a couple hundred grand and ALWAYS lose it, by trying to flip it all on a big bet. It would INFURIATE me! It takes me longer to make huge vcash, but I lose less. I do wish I was bolder though, because doing this for a while actually turns you into a half decent sports bettor. We're pretty good at this.

That Portugal game was a mess, but i'd rather bet on soccer all day. I lost soooooo much vcash before I finally learned to bet halfway decent on baseball, and I still hate betting on baseball, hahaha. Having to bet on baseball all sumer has me low key panic stricken i'm going go lose all my vcash!!! I also figured Cleveland had it, and the final game would net a low scoring total, and bitched out from betting on it. I need to get out of my own head.

Anyway, it's fun betting this fake money. I guess if we didn't lose big sometimes, it wouldn't be so awesome when we won big! Respect to all the people that post the events.
Respect. Love betting on everything. Makes the game that much more interesting and fun.

My heart.

My feels.

My wallet.

My toilet.

And congrats to the Cavs!!!

Best game I've ever seen. Couldn't have ended better really.

LeBron is definitely making a strong case for GOATship at this point.

Damn.

Homeboy has really come a long way with shutting up the critics.

Wonder if I can hit 10mil and 10k posts before the reset lol

And also,where you at @helax....Don't be scared homie :cool:

tumblr_m6s3v13R4Z1ry6ux3o1_500.gif

Has he really shut up the critics tho?

I'm not sure how much more he would have to do at this point.

Haters gonna hate seems to be appropriate from here on out.

Him coming back from down 3 games to 1 against the greatest season ever tallied is right up there with the NY Giants fucking up the Patriots "perfect season."

Has he really shut up the critics tho?
What's left to say? I'm thinking they're going to go the way of "R3" fans and spontaneously combust, lol. You won't even know they ever existed if you don't search back.

Man. I'm gonna need a butt tampon or a pair of depends or something after that ass-raping.

Do they make butt tampons? Because there could be a market for that. I may end up with my own yacht, jet, helicopter-accessible island and shit. And don't get me started on the whores. Dear Lord, the whores I will have.

"PHATV's Original Butt Tampons. Get yours at CVS, Rite Aid or Walgreen's!"

Back