NBA Finals: Game 2 6.5 8pm ET Golden State Warriors - Cleveland Cavaliers

helax

BWR Forever
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
All-in. Over.

lol, I only have anything because of Hendo's big win, a little I threw on a Salido draw and a bit on Bisping, but man. I had like 1.3M on that Rockhold chump. Second time I've got to a million only to bet it all on a MMA "lock" and lose it. Third time. Ronda and Conor were the other two. Maybe now I'll know what NOT to do. Going forward.

I got Golden State in 6, so I'm going with Cavs to cover since it's over 100.

And the over too, duh

lol, I only have anything because of Hendo's big win, a little I threw on a Salido draw and a bit on Bisping, but man. I had like 1.3M on that Rockhold chump. Second time I've got to a million only to bet it all on a MMA "lock" and lose it. Third time. Ronda and Conor were the other two. Maybe now I'll know what NOT to do. Going forward.
Seeing all the lost vcash that everyone placed on luke hurts my soul lol

Seeing all the lost vcash that everyone placed on luke hurts my soul lol

BRUTAL!!!

And as soon as I saw Luke get slapped or his hair pulled or whatever gave him that stanky leg, I was like "You sir, are an idiot. You just did it again." Meaning me---showing off my MMA betting prowess.

Watched him get pounded out there for a few seconds like "wow". So MMA is officially out for me. As a "safe". Ever.

Unless it's to place a wager on a longshot or whatever. No "All-in" MMA bets going forward, put it that way.

FUCK!!!
lol

To prove my point regarding my betting idiocy, I'm all-in on the over, with the NBA being another sport I'm no expert on. So 206 points or more combined and life is good, less and I'm flat broke. Pissed through 1.8M in 24 hours if that goes down, I guess.

Hi, my name is PHATV and I have a vgambling problem.

To prove my point regarding my betting idiocy, I'm all-in on the over, with the NBA being another sport I'm no expert on. So 206 points or more combined and life is good, less and I'm flat broke. Pissed through 1.8M in 24 hours if that goes down, I guess.

Hi, my name is PHATV and I have a vgambling problem.
I only bet on the over cause I saw you bet on it and was like well he must know what he's doing. lmao

I only bet on the over cause I saw you bet on it and was like well he must know what he's doing. lmao

Congratulations! I flipped a coin. And honestly I was thinking "Well, if KDR by RNC also went in on it, maybe that is the better pick".
lmao

I know they were light Thursday night, but I think 206 happens tonight. But I think a lot of things. I thought Rockhold would KO Bisping, so...

We'll both be at the soup kitchen tomorrow. No biggie.

Congratulations! I flipped a coin. And honestly I was thinking "Well, if KDR by RNC also went in on it, maybe that is the better pick".
lmao

I know they were light Thursday night, but I think 206 happens tonight. But I think a lot of things. I thought Rockhold would KO Bisping, so...

We'll both be at the soup kitchen tomorrow. No biggie.
After the game we will be bathing in vcash

I did 500k on Cruz, but only 150 Rockhold something told me not to go in. I did 200 Warriors Game 1 but I think Cavs will get it tonight

I did 500k on Cruz, but only 150 Rockhold something told me not to go in. I did 200 Warriors Game 1 but I think Cavs will get it tonight
During the comain event last night I was like you know what. 500k rockhold. And I feel like my dog got shot. Haha. I think cavs pull the upset tonight.

All in on the over well except a dollar in case there's a payout thread

Shall we hold hands and hope for the best. Get it Carlos Santana!

560k on the over

Let's drop some baskets here, boys!!! Start knockin' 'em down!!!

;)

Cmon Cavs where's that fire!

It's the damn finals o_O

Back