Media NBA BRAWL: Lakers VS Rockets. Will NBA Players get their VISAS Revoked? [UFC 229 Comparison]

Will their cornermen be banned from the NBA forever for interfering? This was clearly outside of the game.

Timestamped

Some shoving happened between 2 other players, then Chris Paul channels his inner Jon Jones and gets Rondo with clear DQ-level eye-pokes... before Rondo retaliates and lands a very crisp left, and I believe a very nice overhand to follow. Very sharp accurate punching... none of that bogus wide hammer fist punches we see from the usual A-Level athletes.

Ingram jumps over the players and throws a punch too.

This is unacceptable behavior from professional athletes. I believe this was in LA, will the California Athletic Commission be withholding their purses? or salaries? Will the NBA take harsh action?

Unacceptable behavior in professional sports.

That being said, how will you grade the eye-poke accuracy and left by Rondo? Chris Paul seems to have a young Big Nog chin.

All jokes aside, incase your sarcasm meter is dead, This is something that seems to happen in the major sports, often, in America... why did the Khabib vs Conor post-fight incident receive SO MUCH more negative backlash? It was headlines everywhere. It's all everyone is talking about. Hell, Khabib was on a show with Putin to talk about it.

Will Donald Trump call these NBA players and address the situation live on TV? Where does the NBA go from here? Is what happened at UFC 229 really much worse than what happened here? Did Rondo insult Paul's religion?

Why is it that when it happens in MMA that people give it SO MUCH more shit... guys got hit in a sport that people hit each other in a living. Still doesn't make it ok, but how is this NBA brawl better?

It seems like people are just WAITING to point fingers at MMA to make it out to be a barbaric sport. Not to mention Ingram comes running with a Falcon Punch.

I think you forget that this is a completely different sport...
You also seems to miss the fact that this is not something that happens all the time, and when it happens, it is indeed a huge deal in this country.

Players are severely punished. teams as well. And the bads stigma is certainly felt by everyone.

Some players miss deals because of the perception they are troublemakers and other players might not want to play for teams that have this stigma. Fans are turned off by it, and attendance falls.

But besides all that, you miss the fact that MMA is already abou violence. But within rules.
And because of it, it needs to separate very clearly the sport from cockfighting.
That is the very stigma that MMA had to fight for the longest time in order to become a legalized sport in NY.
And the last thing you want to do is to legitimize this excuse.

I hear what you are saying man, but like you said... It takes 2. Dildo Danis was provoking Khabib through the fight, and even when the fight had already ended, he was still provoking the man... and it led to a couple of seconds of fight between the 2 before security stormed in and controlled the situation. THEN Conor started a brawl inside of the cage, and that went on for longer than the incident outside the cage... he threw the first strike, twice... and got hit in return. If Khabib went out after Dillon... and got hit, that's on him too. Same way it is on Conor.

There were 2 incidents after UFC 229. Khabib attacking Conor's cornermen outside the cage, was 1 incident. Conor igniting the incident in the cage, by attacking Khabib's cornermen without being provoked... and getting hit back... is another incident.

Well this is from a stance that cursing at someone is on even par with attacking someone. Well that may be your personal view, in society there is no law against cursing and yelling at someone while there is strong laws against violence, luckily we live in a free society where we csn freely express ourselves emotionally, without the repurcussion of being attacked. The only way your argument works is if what DD said incited violence onto Khabib. Which it didn't.

As for Conor attacking a cornerman, i believe it is taken out of context.

You're not going nit pick every guy who throws a punch when the brael started. Its chaos.

Conor hit Khabibs brother because Khabib's brother was going after Conor's friend.

Had Khabib's brother not gotten involved he would've never had been punched, but put himself into that situation(understandably so)

But to then cry victim because you got hit on your way to hit someone is ridiculous.

The attacks on Conor were not justified by this. Although i give Khabib's brother more of a pass, the red shirt guy is a total tool.

This wasn't as good as when Charles Barkley threw the ball and bounced it off Shaq's head but anytime in sports this shit can happen.. And that Ingram guy is going to get the worst penalty because he started it.

point your penis to the beta in this picture

CqS3lkoUsAEP-39.jpg

Who is that tall guy? Can he fight or would he react like a girl when getting punched in the face? And why penis?

Imagine if one of their friends jumped in from the crowd and suckerpunched a star player from behind.

4dcJVud.jpg

And then that player and his trainers started attacking the opposite teams coaching staff.

This wasn't as good as when Charles Barkley threw the ball and bounced it off Shaq's head but anytime in sports this shit can happen.. And that Ingram guy is going to get the worst penalty because he started it.

He started it and then re-entered the fight and threw another punch after he had been pulled away.

I get that things get heated but have some fucking self control. What an idiot.

Other video angles show Khabibs brother initiated the scrap with Conor by grappling him on the edge of the cage. Conor threw after that.
Then he came back to cheap shot Conor afterwards when red shirt was pulled away.
There's a big push to try to make Conor the one to blame for the post fight brawl but he wasn't.
It's all on Khabib and his team.

why did the Khabib vs Conor post-fight incident receive SO MUCH more negative backlash?

This behavior is expected and normalized amongst those people in the NBA.

Conor and Khabib are white and there are higher expectations.

Why would he dehydrate himself to fight guys who are in good shape when he could just beat up a bunch of fat guys and be called "the baddest man on the planet"?

I dont disagree with you, Im just saying he could

I hear what you are saying man, but like you said... It takes 2. Dildo Danis was provoking Khabib through the fight, and even when the fight had already ended, he was still provoking the man... and it led to a couple of seconds of fight between the 2 before security stormed in and controlled the situation. THEN Conor started a brawl inside of the cage, and that went on for longer than the incident outside the cage... he threw the first strike, twice... and got hit in return. If Khabib went out after Dillon... and got hit, that's on him too. Same way it is on Conor.

There were 2 incidents after UFC 229. Khabib attacking Conor's cornermen outside the cage, was 1 incident. Conor igniting the incident in the cage, by attacking Khabib's cornermen without being provoked... and getting hit back... is another incident.

So your saying that Dillon saying mean things is a justifiable offense that warrants someone to assault him??

At the same time if someone is attempting to physically hurt your friend, it doesnt justify you to physically interfere???

Sorry but your biassness is evident and prevents any logical reasoning with you, because this stance is ridiculous.

Even Khabib's father has denounced his sons actions.

Look its easy to understand why Khabib acted very emotionally to the things Dillon said, we know that these thints happen between men.

Just so were clear, personally i hope he doesnt recieve any suspension, nd it gets swept under the rug

Last edited:
Good points, TS. Baseball brawls seemingly occur several times per year, and I don't hear about anyone being deported back to Cuba over it.

Lmfao, look at this for clutching.

First of all, this is on court, not in a crowd and did not involve 'spectators' jumping into the 'fight' throwing punches or the sportsman jumping into the crowd punching 'spectators'
Secondly, they aren't mma fighters with professionnal martial arts licences deeming them lethal weapons.

Will they be punished and likely suspended for a certain amount of time?
I would have thought so.

Fuckn 2nd yr rookie CANgram doesn't know how good he has it in LA being a scrub. Hope the king ships him off to Detroit for hitting his son's Godfather.
Where does that CAN get the nerve hitting a 500MIL MVP theBeard?
As for Ronda, hope LBG ships him to Memphis for the cheap tactics...

CPZero as in CP Zero Rings is the biggest asshole in professional sports.

And I don't care if I get a yellow for NBA player bashing from that mod with the tight pants.
You sounds like clipsters fan...

Ingram with 3 months training would be 5 division champion
He'll either get violently knocked the fuck out or suffer a femur fracture in the Octagon. BLACK BEAST would fuck him in the Staples center...

its a bigger issue when it goes outside of the arena and threatens the audience

Back