NBA: 5.25 8:30pm ET Cleveland Cavaliers - Toronto Raptors

helax

BWR Forever
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
the likelihood that the cavs lose tonight is not high at all simply because they are at home and toronto whupped their asses. theyll be a team possessed. we all know this. but that being said...i think its more fun to bet on the raptors since theyve played this well this far and they are a gigantic 6.00....

the likelihood that the cavs lose tonight is not high at all simply because they are at home and toronto whupped their asses. theyll be a team possessed. we all know this. but that being said...i think its more fun to bet on the raptors since theyve played this well this far and they are a gigantic 6.00....
One can hope :) 150k on raptors!

Watch it be something like 128-80 for Cavs lol

To be clear....the cavs will coast tonight. My raps bet is because theyve played nuts. Plus that center may be back.

ENGLISH Mo!

Bismack Biyombo ;) @equus

Swear they were chanting that in game 4 lmao

"BB King"

At this pace my 80 points for Raptors is spot on smh

Lol....they needed 3 points with about 2 minutes left. Blowouts are notorious for this shit.

Ill check this post tomorrow am. If you guys want me to push, i will. Im ok with not doing it as well. Like we said, just have fun this season.

Lol....they needed 3 points with about 2 minutes left. Blowouts are notorious for this shit.

Ill check this post tomorrow am. If you guys want me to push, i will. Im ok with not doing it as well. Like we said, just have fun this season.

It's definitely fun. I'm ok with the push if others are. That over should have hit, and I smell a rat. If it was real money, or a more dedicated and stringent betting season I would take the hit. Since this is fake money, and it's a more casual betting enviroment, let's push. Thanks for your consideration.

take a push for those of us who stupidly bet on raptors lol :(

alright. tonights is getting paid proper. so bet accordingly. have teh funs.

Back