NBA: 4.18 L.A vs Utah (Play offs - Game 2) 10:30pm ET

NinjaNiK

Алфа Краљица
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please don't choke Clippers

Btw @NinjaNiK, I saw you ask about finding odds for "game goes to OT", you can find it here on Oddsportal:

http://www.oddsportal.com/basketball/usa/nba/los-angeles-clippers-utah-jazz-IF3xTvJg/#1X2;2

The X column means the game goes to OT. This tab is basically for full time but only regulation, so the winner cannot win in OT for it to pay out here, it has to be within 4 quarters.

I was aware of the 1X2 line, but I wasn't sure if I could use the X/Draw odds if I had not also used the 1 and 2 portion of the line/odds. The 1X2 also has better odds for the home team, but that line doesn't cover if the game goes to draw-OT.

But if it's not a problem to just pull the draw odds from the 1X2 then I will use it in the future.

I was aware of the 1X2 line, but I wasn't sure if I could use the X/Draw odds if I had not also used the 1 and 2 portion of the line/odds. The 1X2 also has better odds for the home team, but that line doesn't cover if the game goes to draw-OT.

But if it's not a problem to just pull the draw odds from the 1X2 then I will use it in the future.
As long as the odds aren't set up to have a guaranteed profit, it's fine.

Back