******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only baseball on TV. What the fuck is that shit.

You can watch some college basketball games until the association comes back. Get hyped for the future.

Canadian trip. They don’t even take on the top ranked school. It would have at least been a bit more competitive.

You can watch some college basketball games until the association comes back. Get hyped for the future.

Its almost criminal how athletic he is for as big as he is. If he can watch his weight and stay healthy he has super star written all over him.

Lets start some shit, he'll be the best pick in the last 5 drafts if the above is true

Its almost criminal how athletic he is for as big as he is. If he can watch his weight and stay healthy he has super star written all over him.

Lets start some shit, he'll be the best pick in the last 5 drafts if the above is true

The closest player comp I have seen is maybe a young Barkley with the size and athleticism he has. There really hasn't been anyone like him before.

Can he shoot? Regardless Kings pick ftw

Can he shoot? Regardless Kings pick ftw

Shot is a work in progress but he has a surprisingly soft touch that he uses to finish around the basket, bodes well for that shot developing. I hope the Knicks get him.

The closest player comp I have seen is maybe a young Barkley with the size and athleticism he has. There really hasn't been anyone like him before.

Shawn Kemp

Lebron recruiting already.

Rando Osman appearance

Surprised he didnt get more yoff minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back