******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

giphy.gif
eZ $

Too many teams not to take the field vs the Lakers. If anyone could pull it off though it would be Lebron.

i just dont know what that young core is made of.

are they gonna cower and end up star gazing, or are they gonna continue to develop and make for a team that isn't just reliant on one person?

and, who's still gonna be on the team by season's end? this current team isnt the final vision, so when do the moves come?

so much unknown.

Too many teams not to take the field vs the Lakers. If anyone could pull it off though it would be Lebron.
Right, and i have to wonder how lonzo will look off ball with Lebron in the mix, and if he'll be comfortable with someone like Lebron setting up the plays.

with at least 4 guys that can run the point, LeBron Lonzo Rondo and Ingram, they have a good chance to change up their offense when needed. so despite lacking reputable outside shooting, we'll see if Kuzma can become that, they should have a good enough offense most nights.

they may end up doing really well.

and LeBron vs

Harden
Westbrook
Durant
Lillard
Mitchell

on a regular basis? gonna be fun to watch

with at least 4 guys that can run the point, LeBron Lonzo Rondo and Ingram, they have a good chance to change up their offense when needed. so despite lacking reputable outside shooting, we'll see if Kuzma can become that, they should have a good enough offense most nights.

they may end up doing really well.

and LeBron vs

Harden
Westbrook
Durant
Lillard
Mitchell

on a regular basis? gonna be fun to watch
I wonder if they'll look to make a trade for some outside shooting to make a playoff push if things are going relatively well when the trade deadline approaches. I've got to say though I'm damn excited for the Celtics. If we can just get ONE SEASON where our star players don't get clipped and miss the playoffs I'm so hopeful for our chances this year even though the warriors are basically an all star team.

Lakers a deep team? lol delusional motherfucking fan base. Bunch of unproven scrubs. I remember when you lauded clarkson and when he teamed with Lebron oh what a stud he was LoL

6th to 8th seed is the ceiling. Een New Orleans could be better than them. Okc will be, Portland will be close, minny will be better

I just don’t know why you think a team with no other all stars will be 3rd in the west Jabronis. Lebron was barely 3rd in the east last year and love is a proven all star over a decent period of time. Lakers have nobody as good as love and love really ain’t shit. 3 point based league and the lakes have almoat no consistent 3 point shooters LOL

Lakers a deep team? lol delusional motherfucking fan base. Bunch of unproven scrubs. I remember when you lauded clarkson and when he teamed with Lebron oh what a stud he was LoL

6th to 8th seed is the ceiling. Een New Orleans could be better than them. Okc will be, Portland will be close, minny will be better

I just don’t know why you think a team with no other all stars will be 3rd in the west Jabronis. Lebron was barely 3rd in the east last year and love is a proven all star over a decent period of time. Lakers have nobody as good as love and love really ain’t shit. 3 point based league and the lakes have almoat no consistent 3 point shooters LOL
AV/Sig bet that Lakers get 5th seed or better?

I wonder if they'll look to make a trade for some outside shooting to make a playoff push if things are going relatively well when the trade deadline approaches. I've got to say though I'm damn excited for the Celtics. If we can just get ONE SEASON where our star players don't get clipped and miss the playoffs I'm so hopeful for our chances this year even though the warriors are basically an all star team.

thats what i figure they'll do.

Celtics are looking mighty good. they may pick up some star as well for a playoff run

You said their ceiling was 6-8...

You mistake me for somebody who has a serious vested interest in scrum teams finishing positions. It’s cool if you think the lakers have no shot at a home court. We agree. Overachieving by one spot isn’t much it could be just one game. That variance is entirely possible.

You mistake me for somebody who has a serious vested interest in scrum teams finishing positions. It’s cool if you think the lakers have no shot at a home court. We agree. Overachieving by one spot isn’t much it could be just one game. That variance is entirely possible.
Coo so take the bet? 5th or better? Deal?

Rockets vs Raptors FINALS 19'
Bet grandma's money on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back