******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a legit source?

He called it Fake News.
At this point who even cares. Thibbs is a brutal coach that runs his players to death. Every player should want out of there for the sake of their knee joints and cartilage .

Why would anyone want an iso player who cant hit a three and is a lockerroom cancer? If im a gm I only offer Butler and Kawhi the minimum. Im only backing up the brinks truck for guys like Klay and Kyrie. Winners only bitches.

Why would anyone want an iso player who cant hit a three and is a lockerroom cancer? If im a gm I only offer Butler and Kawhi the minimum. Im only backing up the brinks truck for guys like Klay and Kyrie. Winners only bitches.
But you're not a GM. You're the fried rice boy in some azn fast food place. <DisgustingHHH>

25j8isg.jpg

Someone like the rockets should nut up and try to get Butler.

If you're one significant guy away from challenging the Warriors fit the championship, and one is available, take your shot.
Signed by gswussies fan gurl...

Butthead might be the most overrated player in the league followed by Raul. They are guys that think they are #1 options on a championship team but in reality are a #3 in today’s NBA.
Playoff PG13 is a stud and Thibs Jimmy is a BEAST...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back