******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm the clips I don't even trade for Butler. Not unless they take Gallo's in exchange. Isn't he coming off a knee injury? Pass imo.

Clips in a good spot thanks to the Logo. They should pass on Butthead. He had a couple of good seasons but not worth the risk. I'm sure the Bricks will be happy to sign him long term.

Can't believe Butler fucked KAT's GF... that is some low down shady shit but not surprising.

KAT was too busy playing fortnite with Ben Simmons to realize he was getting cucked

Butthead did KAT a favor. Chick was meh

Well shit if kcmac929 said that Butler banged her on Twitter, then it must be true.

In terms of legit NBA reporting it goes Woj, Shams, kcmac929 on Twitter and then everyone else.

The real reason they hate each other is probably much more interesting.

Butler has been known to get on guys he feels dont work hard enough. Probably felt that about KAT.

Well if it happened in practice then plan the parade

Last edited:
Never seen a gm pump out so much fake news lol magic sounds desperate for people to believe in his leadership. Long way to go in the GM learning curve
Guess who the cRaptors didn't get in the offseason?

lebron-james-new-troll-face-27-in-a-row.jpg

Also, that fake news GM has 5 rings. 5 more than your canchise will EVER achieve.

Can't believe Butler fucked KAT's GF... that is some low down shady shit but not surprising.

Surprised TMZTio didn't report this as the news broke.

7 days until the preseason starts

1HXm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back