******** NBA 2018 Offseason thread v5: bunch of lazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish kd and klay left tbh, would be amazing to see what narrative you guys came up with when he wins b2b without those guys

I’d lose what little respect I have for KD if he joined the lakers.. and I’m a laker fan lol

I’m sure KD would lose sleep knowing he lost your respect. It’s what keeps him going thru these hard times of rings, millions and finals MVPs. Don’t take away his only happiness

I’m sure KD would lose sleep knowing he lost your respect. It’s what keeps him going thru these hard times of rings, millions and finals MVPs. Don’t take away his only happiness

I’m sure he has some burners laying around for him to talk shit to me on. That’ll make him sleep better

Elton Brand is the new general manager of the Philadelphia 76ers.

Elton Brand is the new general manager of the Philadelphia 76ers.
pinocchio.jpg

League sources say the Raps are one of those teams. shit bout to get srrrrrrrs.

Lowry/Butthead/Klaw/Siakam (ibaka part of butthead trade)/JV

plan the parade boys.

I wouldn't give up anything really good for Butthead tbh.

League sources say the Raps are one of those teams. shit bout to get srrrrrrrs.

Lowry/Butthead/Klaw/Siakam (ibaka part of butthead trade)/JV

plan the parade boys.
Gay pride parade I'm guessing due to all the anal intercourse the Faps are about to receive like every season before it?

Says a lot about butthead that he wants to go to 3 teams with no chance of winning anytime soon

Makes sense because any team willing to max him out has no chance of winning anytime soon anyways lol

Raps can still salary dump and rental his bitch ass for a year.

This is really put up or shut up season for Wiggins. I mean the dude already got paid so his career has already been a massive success from that standpoint, but damn he's underwhelmed so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back