****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all can't be the Wizards. Shooters all over and have a real rim protector now.

What happens when Kawhi shuts down Wall. Its pretty much over, right?? Wiz would fall to Raps again.

I also think JV is gonna have a better year than Dwight. Quote me on that. Its a good matchup for JV.

Raps arent really playing that well and up 20 vs Cleveland lol Cleveland is gonna be lotto.

They made it last season w/o Hayward and Irving. You think Kawhi is a bigger deal than both players together?
I think they are better without Hayward. He didnt come to boston to be a second fiddle, he came to be the man. His maga ass will be toxic to that locker room by the end of the season.

I live in Irvine work in Newport Beach about 5 minutes away from your lover Kobe. ya my life is really shitty.. Come out and visit you little punk.

ya you're some wannabe OC elite try hard reject who says " you sound poor" in every thread you can.. like I care what some random Internet dudes care about me on a joke of an NBA thread.

I will be here all season talking shit on clowns like you and delusional Faker fanboys.

Would be a lot cooler if you lived in Newport Beach and worked in Irvine. Just saying.

Kyle seems like he gonna be a mean dude this year. He already playing super hard.

Rockets have a long way to go.

They'll figure it out on offense soon I believe, it's the defense that I'm worried about.

Jimmy Butthead with no assists.

Im not surprised motherfuckers!!

Ainge got me watching Kings games. Arena barely half full.

Pelicans feasted on the rockets, like Harden been feasting on fried chicken wings

Elf Payton with the trip dub

Houston looks like they have elite defense this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back