****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont happen. No one is going to the Bucks, and most pundents suspect Giannis will eventually leave
Yep. Supposedly the warriors are gonna get either Giannis or AD to replace KD. Whoever looks better of the two. Maybe both if Draymond and Klay continue to underwhelm.

The levels to which this guy sacrifices to improve his team is admirable. All time great imho.

I live in Irvine work in Newport Beach about 5 minutes away from your lover Kobe. ya my life is really shitty.. Come out and visit you little punk.
Lmao @ this dumbass. Not a surprise you’re the laughingstock of this thread. I’m not even Asian.
ya you're some wannabe OC elite try hard reject who says " you sound poor" in every thread you can.. like I care what some random Internet dudes care about me on a joke of an NBA thread.

I will be here all season talking shit on clowns like you and delusional Faker fanboys.

The NBA is pointless. We all know who wins the trophy. Just hand out the rings and move on.

I live in Irvine work in Newport Beach about 5 minutes away from your lover Kobe. ya my life is really shitty.. Come out and visit you little punk.

ya you're some wannabe OC elite try hard reject who says " you sound poor" in every thread you can.. like I care what some random Internet dudes care about me on a joke of an NBA thread.

I will be here all season talking shit on clowns like you and delusional Faker fanboys.
Welcome to my ignore list. Blank.

*sigh

I see that whole wear away uniforms at home trend hasn’t died a horrible death yet.

So you live with your parents in Irvine and you bag Kobe’s groceries. Lmao.

Anyone watching rockets pelicans tonight?

Pelicans are fucking money right now Jesus Christ

Malik Monk is going to have a big year

Philly lacks shooters. They are pretenders. East is a 2 horse race.
They all can't be the Wizards. Shooters all over and have a real rim protector now.

I'm sorta watching. Am fan of both AD and J Rex.

The Rockets are useless though.

Malik Monk is going to have a big year
I hope so, grabbed him last round iirc in fantasy. Also have lamb, so either way...

Julius Randle has 2 threes already, wtf

Lol @ Vince Carter playing for the Atlanta Hawks. That team is terrible.

<1>

Its 50/50. Id give celtics the edge if they didnt have two guys who cant defend a lick.
They made it last season w/o Hayward and Irving. You think Kawhi is a bigger deal than both players together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back