****NBA 2018-19 Discussion Thread v1.0: #greenteam****

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at Stephen Gay Smith and Magic AIDS Johnson saying the Fakers are going to the WCF.

This is going to be so fun clowning on these wannabe Hollywood scrubs.

Letrash James is going to regret going to the West. As he found out by being 3-6 in the finals and by being beatdown tonight by the Antifa-land Trailblazers the West isn't full of trash teams like the East. The West conference is legit.

It's going to be a fun year.

Good start, Lakers just didn't guard the 3 well.

Course the blazers didn't guard the paint well.

Only thing of significance I saw was they need an actual backup center.

Lillard is an overrated (who ive overrated tbh) shot jacker who doesnt play defense. Regular season warrior who chokes in the yoffs. Wouldnt trade Hart for him at all.
I love Hart, I wouldn't want to trade him either. I doubt Portland would even consider Lonzo/KCP/1st for Lillard unless they are trash. I still think Lonzo will be a good player eventually(already does quite a few things well except shoot) Lillard is overrated but he's better than Lonzo especially with shooting.

hart is good, but to me, you try to raise his value up as much as possible, and trade him for a better piece.

You’ve been proclaiming glory for years now and haven’t won jack shit lmao.

Hahah enjoy the fight for 8th seed and lakers being snubbed next off season

Better off tanking. Hahahahahahahahahahah

Imagine you are so pathetic that the happiest moments in your life are the Lakers losing?

I thought the Lakers looked good for so many new guys. Rondo getting the nod over Ball was a good idea. They best pickup has been Mcgee. Stevenson seems like the weakest link. Lance should retire.

I remember when Lakers fans actually expected to win games LMAO

@Breakitdown

new-atlantic-division-champions-0607-banner-is-revealed-before-a-game-picture-id73918643

I'd be worried too if my team got lit up by Sauce Castillo LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back