Naudi at it again

here are some responses to his weight lifting video.
Warning though: Steve Shaw is about 5x harder on Naudi than the people here in the S&C forum, LOL.

Lobliners response had me loling

Whilst turning down a Live debate with him and calling himself the victor. I legit want to punch naudi

He challenged Mike Isreatel to an MMA match, and Mike was totally willing to make it happen (AND PAY HIM), and then Naudi backed out and said he wouldn't do it for less than 60k, and then said he wouldn't dishonor himself by competition with someone on steroids.

Never heard of him. He sounds dumb though.

That's a debate I would like to see.

Or a street race. :p

Noel-in-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-noel-gugliemi-24532642-500-281.jpg

an interesting take, not directly towards Naudi, but still makes sense:

Functional in getting an ACL as far as I see. I am so tired of this functional, that functional. My dad used to talk to me about the methods wrestlers have trained in the past. Nothing functional. Get your body dressed with the most warm clothes and go for a long run. Hit the weights with the Olympic Lifter team 2-3 times a week. And wrestle 5 times a week. I trained soccer for 8 years or more. Functional - Monday relaxing 10km cross, Tuesday - 1 hour work on steps - jumps, sprints and etc and 30 minutes drills, Wednesday - 1 hour hill sprints and 30 minutes tactical or technique drills Thursday - 1 hour of short sprints and 30 mins to 1 hour technique of tactical drills. Friday - tactical game 11 v 11 and specific tactics are looked to be applied. That is a preseason.

During the season - we drop the sprints to 20 mins-30 mins max and add technique and tactical drills. We drop the step work to 30 mins and play a heavy 90 mins game afterwards.

Functional in getting an ACL as far as I see. I am so tired of this functional, that functional. My dad used to talk to me about the methods wrestlers have trained in the past. Nothing functional. Get your body dressed with the most warm clothes and go for a long run. Hit the weights with the Olympic Lifter team 2-3 times a week. And wrestle 5 times a week. I trained soccer for 8 years or more. Functional - Monday relaxing 10km cross, Tuesday - 1 hour work on steps - jumps, sprints and etc and 30 minutes drills, Wednesday - 1 hour hill sprints and 30 minutes tactical or technique drills Thursday - 1 hour of short sprints and 30 mins to 1 hour technique of tactical drills. Friday - tactical game 11 v 11 and specific tactics are looked to be applied. That is a preseason.

During the season - we drop the sprints to 20 mins-30 mins max and add technique and tactical drills. We drop the step work to 30 mins and play a heavy 90 mins game afterwards.

I wont say its optimal but when i wredtled our circuits were generally 100 pushups, squats, sit ups, leg raises, hindu push ups forward and reverse. Between sets you ran for minutes around the gym at like 50%.
Partner carries, rolling and tumbling, military and bear crawls.
In season we added sprints. You run around the circle and catch the one who was behind you while that person sprints. You dont get to stop until you pass him and everyone got a turn.
Then wrestling would begin for 2 hours.

From a program standpoint it looks stupid but we were never out hustled on the mat in HS.

new one

make no mistake, he's talking about the thruster. But over the course of the video he mentions the squat and deadlift along with that exercise.

Does this guy think that people who do those exercises do them 24/7 and NEVER walk or run?
LOL

this man is a retard

apparently you cant extend your hip with a flexed knee

Back