Natural Genetic freaks of the UFC Tim Kennedy, Tyron Woodley, Sara McMann

David Pocock. His strength is p4p as good as any while his endurance and toughness is beyond anything nfl players need (80 mins of sprinting around tackling/grappling for the ball).

He’s Australia’s A level athlete. Meanwhile Whittaker wouldn’t make a club level side playing rugby yet becomes MW interim champ in the UFC. Although i’m talking rugby union the same applies for rugby league. It was Whitaker’s preferred sport but one where he would and could never go pro.

>P4P

Stopped reading right there.

P4P an ant is 10x stronger than a lion.

Do you fear an ant more than a lion?

P4P Bruce Lee was probably stronger than Ali.

Why do you think Bruce Lee says Ali will kill him?

David Pocock is probably some manlet by NFL standards who can't even bench 350lbs.

Compared to American football, rugby is a shit sport. Top rugby athletes get paid less than NFL practice squad members, and there's a good reason for that.

Tim Kennedy is in the reserves. How often do you really think he's being tested? I bet he doesn't get tested more than once a year. I was active duty for 9 years, would only get tested maybe twice a year. I provided artillery support for special forces in Afghanistan and every single one of them dudes were jacked as fucked and on roids. They even hooked some of my soldiers up with a connect to get roids online lol. The Army only does a steroid test on somebody if it has some type of real proof the person is taking them beforehand and I know this because I spent a year as a UPL (the guy who had to give drug tests).
ha, it's obvious that the army wants all of their soldies jacked up on PEDs. they're fighting in fucking wars, the ywill definitely be all jacked up on something. if they are drug testing, is probably bullshit testing like the NFL, NBA and such

Cool bro, let me know how burning 6000 calories a day can be offset by hormone levels, insulin and cold baths....and please, no generic references, specific to that level of calorie burning please.

Nb: pretty sure thermogenesis burns off only an extra 100 calories equivalent per day. That's why shit like caffeine, citrus aurentium, cayenne pepper, do fuck all compared to burning 6000 calories from training.
You have zero clue what you're talking about my child

Hahahahaha Woodley and natural in the same sentence

Of the three I think he is the most likely to be natural.

1. Has looked like that since he was 19 in college based on pictures
2. He is real short so its easier to pack on muscle.
3. Hasn't shrank or had dimished abilities Post USADA

that's just England btw. average weigh is the same as nfl players. look at some islander teams and you will see how big they are. check out this dude called Eben Elizabeth. that is a true monster. no NFL player can match his size, strength power and agility with his beast esque physique.

Shawn Oakman is a more impressive specimen than this guy & he couldn't even make it in the NFL. The NFL is full of guys with those attributes & then some...

Margus Hunt is another one. Average NFL player

Of the three I think he is the most likely to be natural.

1. Has looked like that since he was 19 in college based on pictures
2. He is real short so its easier to pack on muscle.
3. Hasn't shrank or had dimished abilities Post USADA

Maybe he's in the 1% genetics

Maybe he's in the 1% genetics

Seems possible. If he failed a test I wouldn't be shocked but he has kept the same size all these years. Usually the cheaters bodies seem to hit peeks and valleys (Vitor being an extreme case scenerio) along the way if using for years.

He was also the 4th nost tested fighter in 2016 with 13 test and had 4 in thr fourth qtr of 2018 alone.

You have zero clue what you're talking about my child

Cool, I'll wait for your specific, numeric explanation of the offsetting of 6000 calories per day. I gave a numeric value for thermogenesis, so you could at least give me a value range for any of the others?

Before i switched majors, i studied sports science and physiology. One of the very first labs we did, we were asked to keep an accurate diary over a month of what we ate and how much we exercised and submitted it anonymously along with our height.

We weren't told for what reason.

The lecturers then called us out one by one, telling us based on just that information what we should weigh. They then weighed us, and they were within a few pounds of accuracy every time. (after squaring results for reporting issues etc) One of the juice boys from the gym was an exception.

The point of that was to prove that most fat people weren't effected by 'slow metabolism' and 'they hadn't tried every diet and its just not working'.

>P4P

Stopped reading right there.

P4P an ant is 10x stronger than a lion.

Do you fear an ant more than a lion?

P4P Bruce Lee was probably stronger than Ali.

Why do you think Bruce Lee says Ali will kill him?

David Pocock is probably some manlet by NFL standards who can't even bench 350lbs.

Compared to American football, rugby is a shit sport. Top rugby athletes get paid less than NFL practice squad members, and there's a good reason for that.

https://goo.gl/images/vdG33K

He’s no manlet, the guy he’s tackling is 6’2, 250. These guys are heavyweight sized but go for 80 mins. NFL players would be hooked on their oxygen tanks just watching a match.

The fail thresholds set by the likes of USADA are unnaturally high anyway. So even with testing you can still juice, you just have to keep it within the agreed limits. You can have something like 6x the normal amount of testosterone in your system and still be classed as 'clean'. But then you get guys like Overeem who are just dumb and still show up with 14x in their system lol.

So yes, they are all on something.

Soccer players can't even take a leg kick. I've seen 12-year-old MT kids who're tougher.

You put the best soccer player in a death match againts JJ Watt and Watt will break him like a twig. They're weak betas.

And if you want to talk about 100m sprints, I've already posted the numbers for soccer and NFL:

https://web.stanford.edu/~clint/100m_nfl.htm
https://www.thesportster.com/soccer/top-15-fastest-100m-times-ran-by-footballers/

And here are some record 100m times for rugby players: http://www.rugbytoday.com/columns/fastest-100-meter-rugby-times

There are THREE soccer players and THREE rugby players with 100m times below 10.5s...vs OVER FORTY in NFL. NFL athleticism are in a completely different realm compared to soccer and rugby betas. The reason why they don't use padding in rugby is the athletes are too small and too slow for impact damage and concussion to even be considered an issue, unlike in the NFL.
In a spectrum of skill, soccer is higher than american football, and american football is higher than 100m sprint which is basic and basically has no rules, but sprinters are faster and superior to NFL bums who can't even run below 9,80 seconds. NFL players are also inferior to pro power lifters in benching, and also inferior to MMA fighters in fighting. And inferior to soccer players in skill and difficulty to making it the top. (If you're athletic you compete against other 100k athletic americans, while in soccer you compete against 100 million people who play with a ball). Whichever way you look american football is not superior, not even in revenue, EPL, La Liga and Bundesliga combined have more revenue than NFL even though England, Spain and Germany together have smaller population than USA.

Came here to post this:

Tim_Kennedy.jpg

kennedy-2.png

https://goo.gl/images/vdG33K

He’s no manlet, the guy he’s tackling is 6’2, 250. These guys are heavyweight sized but go for 80 mins. NFL players would be hooked on their oxygen tanks just watching a match.

>6’2, 250

Like I said, manlet by NFL standards.

And nobody gives a shit about 80 min cardio. Look at all the apex land predators in the wild and tell me which ones runs marathons. The answer is none of them. All alpha land predators have burst speed, overwhelming power and destructive ability but shit cardio, because they don't need them. On the other hand, do you know what animals do have great cardio? Beta herbivores, because they have to run run run all day to get away from predators. That's who this David guy is, a beta herbivore, who runs away all day from true alphas in the NFL. That's precisely why he gets paid peanuts compared to A level NFL athletes.

His 80 minutes cardio won't account for shit. Have you ever seen a gazelle with great cardio going against a male lion who can't run for more than a few minutes? That's exactly what's going to happen to David when he goes against NFL players. He wouldn't last 3 minutes against guys that outweigh him by over 100lbs, are twice as strong and can run a 40 faster than him. Cardio = irrelevant when you get crushed in minutes.

Cool, I'll wait for your specific, numeric explanation of the offsetting of 6000 calories per day. I gave a numeric value for thermogenesis, so you could at least give me a value range for any of the others?

Before i switched majors, i studied sports science and physiology. One of the very first labs we did, we were asked to keep an accurate diary over a month of what we ate and how much we exercised and submitted it anonymously along with our height.

We weren't told for what reason.

The lecturers then called us out one by one, telling us based on just that information what we should weigh. They then weighed us, and they were within a few pounds of accuracy every time. (after squaring results for reporting issues etc) One of the juice boys from the gym was an exception.

The point of that was to prove that most fat people weren't effected by 'slow metabolism' and 'they hadn't tried every diet and its just not working'.
Well It Is a valuable measurement and the most easy thing to quantify. It has a purpose but It is not without It's flaws. Far from it. There are many factors at play In regards to weight loss / muscle gain. Insulin resistance / sensitivity being one of the biggest factors. Consistent cold exposure Is far more profound In terms of fat loss / muscle gain than the 100 calorie number you threw out. It's probably one of the most powerful tools at our disposal In that sense. Can attest to this from experience. I wouldn't be the best person to ask In terms of the exact numbers though but they're out there.

That said, I will get back to you on this one. Just woke up and have a pretty serious hangover. I'll give a more thoughtful response another time.

Well It Is a valuable measurement and the most easy thing to quantify. It has a purpose but It is not without It's flaws. Far from it.

That said, I will get back to you on this one. Just woke up and have a pretty serious hangover. I'll give a more thoughtful response another time.

No problemo my friend. Always interested to learn new tricks to save me from strenuous exercise, so I'll be interested to hear.

Cure a hangover with a bangover. Hookers and hair of the dog.

Listen, maybe some are on peds, maybe some aren't, who the fuck knows. But it's clear to me that most posters here who exclaim PEDS! are clearly salty and or jealous, using peds as an excuse to make themselves feel better.

I'm not saying these guys don't use because I don't know. I'm saying that because someone has low bodyfat% and muscle definition and you don't doesn't mean peds.

I'm a former Marine, competed in weightlifting, and work in the fitness industry. I know alot of people who are comparable or even some that put these guys to shame who've never touched a ped. They're just dedicated.

Shit I used to be ripped as fuck and am pretty close to it again and I've never touched any unless you consider creatine a ped and it's been years since that.

Stop using peds as a copout. It's pathetic.
These “ people “ you knew who put all mma fighters body to shame , were they also doing hours uppin hours of anaerobic /aerobic cardio on top of hours of hours of sparring and skill training ? If you say “ yes” you’re lying cause they wouldn’t look like bodybuilders with the type of cardio training that mma requires . If you say “ no” then there’s your answer . They look like that cause they are training to look like that and not fight . I think if Woodley and Kennedy JUST lifted with minimal cardio they too would like your “ people .”

LOL at those poverty genetics. Gustavo Badell is the real genetic freak who makes them all look like twinks. Lifetime natural. Good genetics and hardwork. That's it. No shortcuts. If you think he's lying you're just a lazy fat hater.

AJLlDp2pBANSmJlnteQ9h0bTQoqqm1OMGkb4mqVR1g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

I think even he laughed and smirked a bit when he said that...this guy is on more steroids than probably 5 people on steroids combined...he's probably doing 2+ grams of test per week, if not more..easily...combined with other stuff...he can't honestly expect any rational human being to believe he is natural...

Having a mesomorphic body type doesn't make one a genetic freak. Bruce Lee was ripped as fuck but he was a D level athlete who could only fight in movies. Arnold was Mr. Olympia 7 times but doey DC would ragdoll the living shit out of him in his prime 100/100 times.

Bruce lee was a D level athlete that could only fight in movies?? that has to be the lamest thing I probably have ever read on this forum...and that's saying alot...cause i've read some pretty out landish things...but that really takes the cake....you obviously know very little about bruce lee huh?? I won't even go into all the world class fighters that bruce trained and sparred with and have all talked about what a freak bruce was...speed power..nothing like they'd ever seen before...go listen to what joe lewis, bob wall, jim kelley, chuck norris and many others have said about him...

Only on shertard, would someone call a genetic freak of nature like bruce a d level athlete...pure ignorance...and probably a 12 year old kid...

Back