Natural Genetic freaks of the UFC Tim Kennedy, Tyron Woodley, Sara McMann

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These guys are the true genetic freaks,they dont even do bodybuilding yet got bulging muscles for days. Imagine if they never fought and just took up bodybuilding future Olympias right here.

Tim Kennedy is a jacked white boy for real
CvqDPSaUsAEEkWe.jpg

tom-kennedy_deadlift.jpg

8924127b659902ad61e50aecddbe6bdf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

wide.jpg

on the Women's side Sara McMann she is jacked all natural too
SB-CLT-SaraMcMann5-900x601.jpg

Sara-McMann-Feet-2775631.jpg

16315efccec0574d3a9e5770a7b09af1.jpg

Last edited:
We really don't know how "natural" anyone is, to be honest.

These guys are the true genetic freaks,they dont even do bodybuilding workouts yet got bulging muscles for days. Imagine if they never fought and just took up bodybuilding future Olympias right here.

CvqDPSaUsAEEkWe.jpg

wide.jpg

TK is a massive weight guy. Does the whole Onnit bullshit performance center stuff. hell he had articles in magazines listing his weightlifting routine..........

All three do or have at some point done elite strength and conditioning and lifted weights.

These guys are the true genetic freaks,they dont even do bodybuilding workouts yet got bulging muscles for days. Imagine if they never fought and just took up bodybuilding future Olympias right here.

CvqDPSaUsAEEkWe.jpg

wide.jpg

I just have to laugh if anyone thinks mcmann is natural...haha or ted kennedy for that matter...both are on an abundance of roids...just my opinion of course....

Hahahahaha Woodley and natural in the same sentence

LOL at those poverty genetics. Gustavo Badell is the real genetic freak who makes them all look like twinks. Lifetime natural. Good genetics and hardwork. That's it. No shortcuts. If you think he's lying you're just a lazy fat hater.

AJLlDp2pBANSmJlnteQ9h0bTQoqqm1OMGkb4mqVR1g=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Having a mesomorphic body type doesn't make one a genetic freak. Bruce Lee was ripped as fuck but he was a D level athlete who could only fight in movies. Arnold was Mr. Olympia 7 times but doey DC would ragdoll the living shit out of him in his prime 100/100 times.

All three do or have at some point done elite strength and conditioning and lifted weights.

They also train 5-6 hours a day, burn a phenomenal amount of calories, yet still gain mass at an extreme level.

That shit raises questions to anyone who's ever been a bodybuilder/power lifter.

Tim kennedy is a sociopath who is clearly on steroids yet is the most outspoken about it and going after other fighters reputations. Mcmann is also very clearly on steroids.
I dunno man he's risking a whole lot. Dishonorable discharge is pretty bad. I'm a marine and we're pretty serious about that shit. I dunno about army dudes, lots are pretty slack, but spec ops people are a whole different animal. The army doesnt do random steroid tests like they do for rec drugs but i bet hes been tested, especially since he's famous, jacked, and people accuse him of steroids on the net.

Back