Natural born athlete Chris Christie catches foul ball at Mets game

B

BruceLeeOnTRT

Then gets boo'd by the unathletic left while trying to give the ball away to a young American.

Well, he heard someone yell "foul ball" and he thought they said "foie gras"

Then gets boo'd by the unathletic left while trying to give the ball away to a young American.

This isn't Christie's first baseball rodeo. He's spent time in the sport and has developed the skillz.

rs_634x1024-150604130835-634.Chris-Christie-Wardrobe-Malfunction-Baseball-NYC.ms.060415.jpg

Guarantee he can't wipe his ass.

lol

Last edited:
Nice grab. Was expecting it got stuck in a fold of some sort.
videos are getting taken down, but yeah he bare handed a fly ball from the looks of it. not bad

just leaned over didnt get out of his seat lol

videos are getting taken down, but yeah he bare handed a fly ball from the looks of it. not bad

Looked casual as fuck and gotta respect that he immediately turned around to give it to a kid. Still not a fan of the man.

Why is the video not allowed in my country of California?

Are you sure it was just the left booing him? Christie is the most unpopular governor in America.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/04/christies_newest_stat_nations_most_unpopular_gover.html

TRENTON -- Gov. Chris Christie's record-low likability in the Garden State has won him the most unflattering title of any of his counterparts: least popular governor in America.

That's according to a poll released Tuesday by Morning Consult. It showed Christie has a 71 percent disapproval rating among New Jerseyans. Only 25 percent of New Jerseyans approve of the job Christie is doing, according to the poll.

Lol. If that ball had been a few more inches to the left, he wouldn't have even bothered moving.

Back in university, my roommate had a pet toad, and we used to feed this thing live mice. At first the mouse would be scared and not move. Then, seeing that lazy toad not moving at all would eventually embolden the rodent to move a little. As soon as it would get close to the toad, that thing would devour it in one motion. Christie's reflexes reminded me of that toad.

"Natural born athlete Chris Christie"

Said no one ever, ever!! , in all of time and space!

They are all lucky Joe Biden wasnt there. He would have done a triple backflip into the splits before catching it.

"I was a good athlete!" -Joe Biden during congressional hearings on peds in baseball.

Back