Nationalism is growing rapidly in Italy and becoming violently anti immigrant

These extreme politics are not good, but someone needs to start asking how we get to trump, and golden dawn, ECT.

These extremist political uprisings are being driven by what we saw by the DNC in the primaries. Entrenched power is rigging the game. They are preventing any oxygen from entering the room, preventing anything that isn't extreme to actually thrive and challenge the status quo.

Every nationalist group is a opposite and equal reaction
to those who have rigged the game, and are shoving unpopular shit down people's throats.

It's no different from the rise of the Nazi party. Some of the Nazi popularity grew from their clashes with the equally extreme Luxemburgists/Bolsheviks of the post WW1 Weimer era.

Much like you're seeing a new alt-right white nationalism being fed by running into dumbfuck ANTIFA shitstains of today who equate everyone to the right of Bernie Sanders a "nazi" and try to intimidate them.

White nationalists are an issue. But the response of going around hysterically maiming people who don't support your views isn't going to further your cause and only strengthens theirs.

It's like Newton's Third Law applied to politics.

It's only inevitable that Leftist policies that make the populace miserable will come back to haunt them down the road.

we had problems w/ the Turks in Germany, due to not assimilating yet being there since the 70s enjoying the privileges of civilized society for decades.

if people DIDN'T expect this, they are retarded
I believe Germany does not have birthright citizenship right? And its not necessarily easy to get it if you emigrate there. So if they're not legally assimilated its not crazy to then see they won't socially assimilate either. To be fair, that doesn't mean if they were legally assimilated they would socially assimilate to as we have counter examples in other countries like France and the UK. Just saying its possible a factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong @snakedafunky

It's no different from the rise of the Nazi party. Some of the Nazi popularity grew from their clashes with the equally extreme Luxemburgists/Bolsheviks of the post WW1 Weimer era.

Much like you're seeing a new alt-right white nationalism being fed by running into dumbfuck ANTIFA shitstains of today who equate everyone to the right of Bernie Sanders a "nazi" and try to intimidate them.

White nationalists are an issue. But the response of going around hysterically maiming people who don't support your views isn't going to further your cause and only strengthens theirs.

It's like Newton's Third Law applied to politics.

It's only inevitable that Leftist policies that make the populace miserable will come back to haunt them down the road.

It isn't left vs right though. Left vs right is the illusion of choice, and both puppets of financial elites.

Bolshiviks, Nazis, antifa, neo-nazis, are all elite funded and controlled in their rise to power, or prominence.

Every bit of war in the modern era has been fought on behalf of the master class, while the servant class dies for their gains.

Now this doesn't mean their aren't real ideological debates, and strong feelings on all sides, but those sparks can be smothered, or flamed by those in control.

It is a balanced system of inputs and outputs, but it is a controlled one.

I believe Germany does not have birthright citizenship right? And its not necessarily easy to get it if you emigrate there. So if they're not legally assimilated its not crazy to then see they won't socially assimilate either. To be fair, that doesn't mean if they were legally assimilated they would socially assimilate to as we have counter examples in other countries like France and the UK. Just saying its possible a factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong @snakedafunky

I am no expert we don't have this "anger baby" policy but I think if one parent has a permanent residency and lived in Germany for at least 8 years or so.
The child can get German citizenship until its 21. When it is 21 it has to prove that it has learned a job or other education and lived in Germany for 8 years.
It is not that hard if you are born in Germany but you would have to give up whatever other nationality you might have at 21.

To become a Naturalises citizen is considerable hard in Germany compared to other countries.
Unless you or your ancestor can show they were at some time part of the German Reich. In that case, it is relatively easy.
That's why Germany had a lot of immigrants from Russia and eastern Europe in the late 80's and early 90's.

Edit: I mean "anchor baby" we have plenty of angry babies.

Last edited:
I live in Canada, but when i heard what that Nigerian did in Italy I was horrified at the crime, disgusted by the perps actions, then ashamed that I shared a national origin with that goof, then worried for all Nigerians in Italy who weren't in habit of murdering and dismembering women and were just trying to live their lives like everyone else.

It's not fair, but as an immigrant, or a child of immigrants you always have to be conscious of the effect of your actions in the country you live in, but also be aware of the actions of other immigrants (of your group).
The problem is not just one immigrant doing bad things, it is a significant portion of them. Also many of this immigrants are not even trying to assimilate and live in enclaves. Young Italians particularly feel like the immigrants are disrespecting them and their culture while taking jobs away from them.

Back